Tender meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and 1 Urdu definitions related to the word Tender.
- (noun) : something that can be used as an official medium of payment
- (adjective satellite) : young and immature
- وہ شخص جو کسی چیز کا ذمہ یا دیکھ بھال کرے
More words related to the meanings of Tender
More words from Urdu related to Tender
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Tender meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
نرم دلمسکندِکھانامنجمد ہونامعززساکنناظرخوش طبعپیرانہتھل تھلامن کوشنگہباناچھوتیسرسبزدمکنگاہ بانجننے والادلجوہلکامومینَيابھلا آدمیتحفظ کنندہبولی دیناقدریروئں دارنظر آنانَرمترت کابھینٹ چڑھاناسبز رنگملائم لچکداردبیلہتھیار ڈال دیناہلکیملتفتتعارف کراناپاسبانی کرنالڑکیوں کاسادگیروئیں دارحاصلسیل ونتکام داررکھوالیلال یا سرخ کر دیناوالیچاہناوکیلوزیر ...
Idioms with the word Tender in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Tender
What are the meanings of Tender in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Tender in Urdu are چوکیدار - chauki daar, نرم - narm, محافظ - muhaafiz, پیش کرنا - peysh karna, تازہ - taazah, ملائم - mulaa em and پیش کار - peysh kaar. To understand how would you translate the word Tender in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Tender or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Tender synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Tender. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Tender in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Tender in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Tender with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by tender?
Meanings of tender are چوکیدار - chauki daar, نرم - narm, محافظ - muhaafiz, پیش کرنا - peysh karna, تازہ - taazah, ملائم - mulaa em and پیش کار - peysh kaar
Whats the definition of tender?
Definition of the tender are
- something that can be used as an official medium of payment
- young and immature
- وہ شخص جو کسی چیز کا ذمہ یا دیکھ بھال کرے
What is the synonym of tender?
Synonym of word tender are watchman, flaccid, subserve, produce, protractive, squired, downy, lively, pitiful, warder
What are the idioms with the word tender?
Here are the idioms with the word tender in them.
- Little griefs make us tender great ones make us hard and unfeeling
- Of so much importance is training in our tender years
What are the idioms related to tender?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word tender.
- A careless watch invites the vigilant foe
- Religion is the best armour in the world but the worst cloak
- A noble plant suits not with a stubborn ground
- Forgetting wrong is a mild revenge
- Youth and white paper take any impression
What are the quotes with word tender?
Here are the quotes with the word tender in them
- Bid, then, the tender light of faith to shine By which alone the mortal heart is led Unto the thinking of the thought divine. — George Santayana
- For me music is a vehicle to bring our pain to the surface, getting it back to that humble and tender spot where, with luck, it can lose its anger and become compassion again. — Paula Cole
- If only life could be a little more tender and art a little more robust. — Alan Rickman
- There must be something solemn, serious, and tender about any attitude which we denominate religious. If glad, it must not grin or snicker if sad, it must not scream or curse. — William James