Hip meanings in Urdu
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Hip.
- (noun) : the ball-and-socket joint between the head of the femur and the acetabulum
- (adjective satellite) : informed about the latest trends
- (noun) : either side of the body below the waist and above the thigh
- (noun) : the structure of the vertebrate skeleton supporting the lower limbs in humans and the hind limbs or corresponding parts in other vertebrates
- (noun) : the fruit of a rose plant
- (noun) : (architecture) the exterior angle formed by the junction of a sloping side and a sloping end of a roof
More words from Urdu related to Hip
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Hip meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Hip
What are the meanings of Hip in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Hip in Urdu are کولہا - kuulha, کمر - kamar, پٹھوا - puttha and سرین - suriin. To understand how would you translate the word Hip in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Hip or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Hip synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Hip. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Hip in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Hip in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Hip with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by hip?
Meanings of hip are کولہا - kuulha, کمر - kamar, پٹھوا - puttha and سرین - suriin
Whats the definition of hip?
Definition of the hip are
- the ball-and-socket joint between the head of the femur and the acetabulum
- informed about the latest trends
- either side of the body below the waist and above the thigh
- the structure of the vertebrate skeleton supporting the lower limbs in humans and the hind limbs or corresponding parts in other vertebrates
- the fruit of a rose plant
- (architecture) the exterior angle formed by the junction of a sloping side and a sloping end of a roof
What is the synonym of hip?
Synonym of word hip are haunch, cummers, coxa, cummer, buttock, backaches, rump, loins, muscle, army flank
What are the idioms related to hip?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word hip.
- Destiny leads the willing but drags the unwilling
- Pat on the back
- Poverty makes men poor spirited
What are the quotes with word hip?
Here are the quotes with the word hip in them
- Being a part of SKECHERS is exciting. It is such a hip company with a great attitude and image. — Carrie Underwood
- If only media people would stop reaching for the low-hanging fruit, which is cynicism and pessimism, and stopped trying so hard to be hip and cool and have a swagger. — Emilio Estevez
- When people meet me, many times they're very surprised because they expect someone who is kind of wacky with seven piercings and very hip and cool and New York City, and I'm not. — Augusten Burroughs
- Country's hip it's cool music. — Ricky Skaggs