Arch meanings in Urdu
Arch meanings in Urdu are ارچ, آرک, کمر, ڈاٹ, محراب, محراب یا کمانچہ بنانا, سردار, افسر, مڈھ, مکھ, مکھیا, کمانچہ, کمان, بڑا Arch in Urdu. More meanings of arch, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Arch.
- (verb) : form an arch or curve
- (noun) : (architecture) a masonry construction (usually curved) for spanning an opening and supporting the weight above it
- (noun) : a curved shape in the vertical plane that spans an opening
- (adjective satellite) : (used of behavior or attitude) characteristic of those who treat others with condescension
- (adjective satellite) : naughtily or annoyingly playful
- (noun) : a passageway under a curved masonry construction
- (noun) : a curved bony structure supporting or enclosing organs (especially the inner sides of the feet)
More words related to the meanings of Arch
More words from Urdu related to Arch
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Arch meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Arch
What are the meanings of Arch in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Arch in Urdu are بڑا - bara, محراب - mehraab, کمان - kamaan, کمر - kamar, سردار - sar daar, افسر - Afsar, مڈھ - Mudh, آرک - Arc, مکھ - Makh, ڈاٹ - daat and کمانچہ - kamaanchah. To understand how would you translate the word Arch in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Arch or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Arch synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Arch. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Arch in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Arch in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Arch with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by arch?
Meanings of arch are بڑا - bara, محراب - mehraab, کمان - kamaan, کمر - kamar, سردار - sar daar, افسر - Afsar, مڈھ - Mudh, آرک - Arc, مکھ - Makh, ڈاٹ - daat and کمانچہ - kamaanchah
Whats the definition of arch?
Definition of the arch are
- form an arch or curve
- (architecture) a masonry construction (usually curved) for spanning an opening and supporting the weight above it
- a curved shape in the vertical plane that spans an opening
- (used of behavior or attitude) characteristic of those who treat others with condescension
- naughtily or annoyingly playful
- a passageway under a curved masonry construction
- a curved bony structure supporting or enclosing organs (especially the inner sides of the feet)
What is the synonym of arch?
Synonym of word arch are large, mihrab, arc, backaches, hugeous, knight, giant, archness, larget, loins
What are the idioms related to arch?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word arch.
- God heals and the physician hath thanks
- One does the work another gets the name
- If the head is afflicted all the limbs grow weak
- Orderly officer
- Page of honour
What are the quotes with word arch?
Here are the quotes with the word arch in them
- All experience is an arch wherethrough gleams that untravelled world whose margin fades for ever and for ever when I move. — Alfred Lord Tennyson
- Nothing is more useless in developing a nation's economy than a gun, and nothing blocks the road to social development more than the financial burden of war. War is the arch enemy of national progress and the modern scourge of civilized men. — King Hussein I