Middle meanings in Urdu
Middle meanings in Urdu are وسطیٰ, منجھلا, نیم, وسطی حصہ, ناف, کمر, درمیان, قلب, مرکز, درمیانی, وسطی, متوسط, بیچ کا, مدھ, بیچ, اوسط, وسط Middle in Urdu. More meanings of middle, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 9 English and definitions related to the word Middle.
- (noun) : an area that is approximately central within some larger region
- (noun) : the middle area of the human torso (usually in front)
- (noun) : an intermediate part or section
- (noun) : time between the beginning and the end of a temporal period
- (verb) : put in the middle
- (adjective) : between an earlier and a later period of time
- (adjective) : of a stage in the development of a language or literature between earlier and later stages
- (adjective satellite) : being neither at the beginning nor at the end in a series
- (adjective satellite) : equally distant from the extremes
More words related to the meanings of Middle
More words from Urdu related to Middle
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Middle meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Middle in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Middle
|Silence gives consent||الخاموشی نیم رضا|
What are the meanings of Middle in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Middle in Urdu are متوسط - mutawassit, درمیان - dar miyaan, کمر - kamar, درمیانی - dar miyaani, وسطیٰ - wasta, بیچ - biich, قلب - qalb, نیم - niim, مرکز - markaz, بیچ کا - biich kaa, وسطی - wasti, اوسط - awsat, مدھ - Mudh, ناف - naaf and وسط - wast. To understand how would you translate the word Middle in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Middle or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Middle synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Middle. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Middle in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Middle in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Middle with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by middle?
Meanings of middle are متوسط - mutawassit, درمیان - dar miyaan, کمر - kamar, درمیانی - dar miyaani, وسطیٰ - wasta, بیچ - biich, قلب - qalb, نیم - niim, مرکز - markaz, بیچ کا - biich kaa, وسطی - wasti, اوسط - awsat, مدھ - Mudh, ناف - naaf and وسط - wast
Whats the definition of middle?
Definition of the middle are
- an area that is approximately central within some larger region
- the middle area of the human torso (usually in front)
- an intermediate part or section
- time between the beginning and the end of a temporal period
- put in the middle
- between an earlier and a later period of time
- of a stage in the development of a language or literature between earlier and later stages
- being neither at the beginning nor at the end in a series
- equally distant from the extremes
What is the synonym of middle?
Synonym of word middle are middling, into, waister, middlemost, average, centre, jeo, centric, interval, waisted
What are the idioms with the word middle?
Here are the idioms with the word middle in them.
- The middle course is the best
- You will proceed most safely by the middle coures
What are the idioms related to middle?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word middle.
- A little know ledge is dangerous thing
- A little knowledge is a dangerous thing
- Never pleasure without repentance
- Olden means
- The observed of all observers
What are the quotes with word middle?
Here are the quotes with the word middle in them
- Youth is when you're allowed to stay up late on New Year's Eve. Middle age is when you're forced to. — Bill Vaughan
- One of the many things nobody ever tells you about middle age is that it's such a nice change from being young. — William Feather
- The really frightening thing about middle age is the knowledge that you'll grow out of it. — Doris Day
- Probably the happiest period in life most frequently is in middle age, when the eager passions of youth are cooled, and the infirmities of age not yet begun as we see that the shadows, which are at morning and evening so large, almost entirely disappear at midday. — Eleanor Roosevelt