Hum meanings in Urdu
Hum meanings in Urdu are گھنگھنانا, منہ میں گانا, بھنک, آہٹ, گھنگھناہٹ, بھنبھناہٹ, گنگنانا, بڑبڑانا, بھن بھنانا, گن گنانا, روں روں کرنا Hum in Urdu. More meanings of hum, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Hum.
- (verb) : be noisy with activity
- (noun) : a humming noise
- (noun) : an Islamic fundamentalist group in Pakistan that fought the Soviet Union in Afghanistan in the 1980s; now operates as a terrorist organization primarily in Kashmir and seeks Kashmir's accession by Pakistan
- (noun) : the state of being or appearing to be actively engaged in an activity
- (verb) : sound with a monotonous hum
- (verb) : sing with closed lips
- (verb) : make a low continuous sound
More words related to the meanings of Hum
More words from Urdu related to Hum
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Hum meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بیربخللپیٹناگھڑگھڑانابڑبڑسن گنزق زقدریغ کرناگنگنانابڑبڑاہٹبھن بھنانابک بک کرناغباربخل کرنامنہ میں بولناٹرانابے تک گاناجلدی جلدی بولناشترتاگلا کرناسرسراہٹبھن بھن کرناگپ مارناحسدشکوہاُڑھاناانتشارغرانابغضبھنبھناہٹدھڑدھڑاناکٹ کٹاناکڑ کڑکینہٹڑٹڑاناظرف کیمیا گری بہ شکل تنورآہٹخارایر کھاڈھکناسرسرانابک بکبکواس کرناحسد کرنابڑ بڑ کرناچبا کر بات کرنابجزاشارہگپ شپسستی کرنا ...
What are the meanings of Hum in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Hum in Urdu are گنگنانا - Gun gunana, بڑبڑانا - bur buraana, بھن بھنانا - bhin bhinaana, گن گنانا - gun gunaana, بھنک - bhanak, آہٹ - aahat and بھنبھناہٹ - Bhinbhinahat. To understand how would you translate the word Hum in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Hum or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Hum synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Hum. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Hum in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Hum in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Hum with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by hum?
Meanings of hum are گنگنانا - Gun gunana, بڑبڑانا - bur buraana, بھن بھنانا - bhin bhinaana, گن گنانا - gun gunaana, بھنک - bhanak, آہٹ - aahat and بھنبھناہٹ - Bhinbhinahat
Whats the definition of hum?
Definition of the hum are
- be noisy with activity
- a humming noise
- an Islamic fundamentalist group in Pakistan that fought the Soviet Union in Afghanistan in the 1980s; now operates as a terrorist organization primarily in Kashmir and seeks Kashmir's accession by Pakistan
- the state of being or appearing to be actively engaged in an activity
- sound with a monotonous hum
- sing with closed lips
- make a low continuous sound
What is the synonym of hum?
Synonym of word hum are grumble, muffle, aggrouping, ravelments, growl, raved, gabble, buggering, bumble, raveling
What are the quotes with word hum?
Here is the quote with the word hum in them
- One needs occasionally to stand aside from the hum and rush of human interests and passions to hear the voices of God. — Anna Julia Cooper