Inefficient meanings in Urdu
Inefficient meanings in Urdu is ناکارہ Inefficient in Urdu. More meanings of inefficient, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Inefficient.
- (adjective satellite) : lacking the ability or skill to perform effectively; inadequate
- (adjective) : not producing desired results; wasteful
The first rule of any technology used in a business is that automation applied to an efficient operation will magnify the efficiency. The second is that automation applied to an inefficient operation will magnify the inefficiency.
We assume that everything's becoming more efficient, and in an immediate sense that's true our lives are better in many ways. But that improvement has been gained through a massively inefficient use of natural resources.
More words related to the meanings of Inefficient
More words from Urdu related to Inefficient
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Inefficient meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Inefficient
What are the meanings of Inefficient in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Inefficient in Urdu is ناکارہ - naa kaaraah. To understand how would you translate the word Inefficient in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Inefficient or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Inefficient synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Inefficient. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Inefficient in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Inefficient in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Inefficient with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by inefficient?
Meaning of inefficient is ناکارہ - naa kaaraah
Whats the definition of inefficient?
Definition of the inefficient are
- lacking the ability or skill to perform effectively; inadequate
- not producing desired results; wasteful
What is the synonym of inefficient?
Synonym of word inefficient are obsolete, destinable, decrepit, dissimuler, non effective, unitable, worthless, defused, dismoded, evil
What are the idioms related to inefficient?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word inefficient.
- A creacking cart goes long on the wheels
- At the first cup man drinks wine at the second cup wine drinks wine at the third cup wine drinks man
- How vain is learning unless intelligence go with it
- Rest breeds rest
- Vacant frivolities
What are the quotes with word inefficient?
Here are the quotes with the word inefficient in them
- The first rule of any technology used in a business is that automation applied to an efficient operation will magnify the efficiency. The second is that automation applied to an inefficient operation will magnify the inefficiency. — Bill Gates
- We assume that everything's becoming more efficient, and in an immediate sense that's true our lives are better in many ways. But that improvement has been gained through a massively inefficient use of natural resources. — Paul Hawken
- Worry is a cycle of inefficient thoughts whirling around a center of fear. — Corrie Ten Boom
- Government is inherently incompetent, and no matter what task it is assigned, it will do it in the most expensive and inefficient way possible. — Charley Reese