Integrity meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Integrity.
- (noun) : moral soundness
- (noun) : an undivided or unbroken completeness or totality with nothing wanting
More words related to the meanings of Integrity
More words from Urdu related to Integrity
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Integrity meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
سقاحتافاقہوصفتکميلموزونیتعقیدتمخلصیعدالتدرستیحق شناسیراست گفتاریدینعقیدہمَذہَبسلامتیدیانتکشادگیصداقتجواز کاریعملفضیلتتکميل پاناصاف گوئعمومیتصدق دلنیاؤکشادہ دلیبیماری کے بعد صحت بحالیتوصیفمعتقداتچاؤيَقِينملنساریصدقبالکلٹھیک ٹھیکثبوتنیتاِخلاقی امتیازسمپورنتامضبوطیمستندعدلسادہ دلیصحتیابیسعادتنظریات کا نظامخاطر داریوَفاداریسالمیت ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Integrity
What are the meanings of Integrity in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Integrity in Urdu are صحت - sehat, ایمان - iimaan, راست بازی - raast baazi, خلوص - khuluus, دیانت داری - diyaanat daari, کلیت - kulliyat and سالمیت - saalmiyat. To understand how would you translate the word Integrity in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Integrity or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Integrity synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Integrity. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Integrity in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Integrity in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Integrity with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by integrity?
Meanings of integrity are صحت - sehat, ایمان - iimaan, راست بازی - raast baazi, خلوص - khuluus, دیانت داری - diyaanat daari, کلیت - kulliyat and سالمیت - saalmiyat
Whats the definition of integrity?
Definition of the integrity are
- moral soundness
- an undivided or unbroken completeness or totality with nothing wanting
What is the synonym of integrity?
Synonym of word integrity are genuineness, trustworthiness, veracity, mellowy, correctness, faith, rectitude, melanistic, convalescence, creed
What are the idioms related to integrity?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word integrity.
- Honest men fear neither the light nor the dark
- From the bottom of one heart
- In good faith
- A little know ledge is dangerous thing
- A little knowledge is a dangerous thing
What are the quotes with word integrity?
Here are the quotes with the word integrity in them
- The time you spend alone with God will transform your character and increase your devotion. Then your integrity and godly behavior in an unbelieving world will make others long to know the Lord. — Charles Stanley
- A task becomes a duty from the moment you suspect it to be an essential part of that integrity which alone entitles a man to assume responsibility. — Dag Hammarskjold
- A building has integrity just like a man. And just as seldom. — Ayn Rand
- The minute you try to talk business with him he takes the attitude that he is a gentleman and a scholar, and the moment you try to approach him on the level of his moral integrity he starts to talk business. — Raymond Chandler