Conscience meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Conscience.
- (noun) : conformity to one's own sense of right conduct
- (noun) : a feeling of shame when you do something immoral
- (noun) : motivation deriving logically from ethical or moral principles that govern a person's thoughts and actions
More words related to the meanings of Conscience
More words from Urdu related to Conscience
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Conscience meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
فلسفہٴ قانونمقصدہلاکتمنکارنپھلآمادہتحریککام سے متعلقانیماوزنکرتوتمنصوبہ کرناکارنامَہصورتعمَلملازمتنشانہعقیدہضمیرمتدیانت دارینفسباعث حرکتحاصلمفہومحرکت یا نقل و حرکتاحساسوَفاداریرسمحرکت کرنامرادوظیفہپسندفقہقصد کرناکار نامہعقلوجہانجامتلا ہواگردشکوئی سرگرمیاعتبارماپناکریامُعتَبَریمَہارَتتیار کرنااِرادی عمَل ...
Idioms with the word Conscience in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Conscience
What are the meanings of Conscience in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Conscience in Urdu are نیت - niyat, عمل - amal, ایمان - iimaan and ضمیر - zamiir. To understand how would you translate the word Conscience in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Conscience or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Conscience synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Conscience. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Conscience in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Conscience in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Conscience with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by conscience?
Meanings of conscience are نیت - niyat, عمل - amal, ایمان - iimaan and ضمیر - zamiir
Whats the definition of conscience?
Definition of the conscience are
- conformity to one's own sense of right conduct
- a feeling of shame when you do something immoral
- motivation deriving logically from ethical or moral principles that govern a person's thoughts and actions
What is the synonym of conscience?
Synonym of word conscience are intention, gest, proses, intent, feat, processes, animus, exploit, impletions, aim
What are the idioms with the word conscience?
Here are the idioms with the word conscience in them.
- A clear conscience is a coat of mail
- A good conscience is a continual feast
- A guilty conscience needs no accuser
- A guilty conscience needs no accusers
- A healthy conscience is like a wall of brass
What are the idioms related to conscience?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word conscience.
- Experience without learning is better than learning without experience
- Turn about
- A little know ledge is dangerous thing
- A little knowledge is a dangerous thing
- Few men will be better than their interest bids them
What are the quotes with word conscience?
Here are the quotes with the word conscience in them
- People talk about the conscience, but it seems to me one must just bring it up to a certain point and leave it there. You can let your conscience alone if you're nice to the second housemaid. — Henry James
- A guilty conscience needs to confess. A work of art is a confession. — Albert Camus
- Film as dream, film as music. No art passes our conscience in the way film does, and goes directly to our feelings, deep down into the dark rooms of our souls. — Ingmar Bergman
- I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. 'Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but they whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves their conduct, will pursue their principles unto death. — Leonardo da Vinci