Investigate meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Investigate.
- (verb) : conduct an inquiry or investigation of
- (verb) : investigate scientifically
Yes, I've listened to just a few audiobooks - but hope to listen to more. I've wanted to investigate how my own books sound in this format and find the experience of listening, and not reading, quite fascinating.
More words related to the meanings of Investigate
More words from Urdu related to Investigate
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Investigate meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
جھاڑ جھوڑنگاہ رکھناپرکھناتحقیق کرناچھان بین کرناتجسس کرناباتاحتیاطخبرمانگنامت پوچھنامدد کرناکریدناسوالسراغڈھونڈھنادیکھ بھالساتھ دینامعلوم کرنادعوت دیناعقل سے دریافت کرناٹوکناچنتا یا سوچ میں ہونانگاہجانچناصلاح کرناسنبھالنازمین سے نکالناکھوجناجست و جوکھوج لگاناتیمرمدد دیناکھوج پانابلاوافلسفی بنناجواب طلب ایک سوالیہ جُملہکھٹکادیکھ بھال کرناامتحان لیناپکڑناپشت پر ہونامعلومات چاہناطلبڈھونڈڈھانڈخیالتَوجَہ ديناصلاح لیناسہارادریافت کرنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Investigate
What are the meanings of Investigate in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Investigate in Urdu are تجسس کرنا - tajassus karna, تحقیق کرنا - taehqiiq karna, کھوجنا - khojna, پوچھنا - puuchhna, چھان بین کرنا - chhaan biin karna and تفتیش کرنا - taftiish karna. To understand how would you translate the word Investigate in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Investigate or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Investigate synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Investigate. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Investigate in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Investigate in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Investigate with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by investigate?
Meanings of investigate are تجسس کرنا - tajassus karna, تحقیق کرنا - taehqiiq karna, کھوجنا - khojna, پوچھنا - puuchhna, چھان بین کرنا - chhaan biin karna and تفتیش کرنا - taftiish karna
Whats the definition of investigate?
Definition of the investigate are
- conduct an inquiry or investigation of
- investigate scientifically
What is the synonym of investigate?
Synonym of word investigate are enquire, probe, seeabout, inquire, quest, philosophize, question, dig, quaere, discover
What are the idioms related to investigate?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word investigate.
- Look into
- Oblique question
- Read a riddle
- To put a question to
What are the quotes with word investigate?
Here are the quotes with the word investigate in them
- Although nature commences with reason and ends in experience it is necessary for us to do the opposite, that is to commence with experience and from this to proceed to investigate the reason. — Leonardo da Vinci
- Yes, I've listened to just a few audiobooks - but hope to listen to more. I've wanted to investigate how my own books sound in this format and find the experience of listening, and not reading, quite fascinating. — Joyce Carol Oates
- I'm always interested in trying to investigate different personalities. I want to keep myself guessing and keep the fear element alive, so that I don't get too comfortable. — Michael Fassbender
- Medicine to produce health must examine disease and music, to create harmony must investigate discord. — Plutarch