Investigation meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Investigation.
- (noun) : the work of inquiring into something thoroughly and systematically
- (noun) : an inquiry into unfamiliar or questionable activities
We have no general conceptual thrust for the band, other than trying to make music that keeps our interest. When things are novel, they are probably things we have discovered by accident or investigation rather than by design.
More words related to the meanings of Investigation
More words from Urdu related to Investigation
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Investigation meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
اثباتسوالات جرحنشانیچھان بينتیقنکھوججانچ پڑتالکھنگالنابہاؤغورنشر ہوناسوالٹوہپکارستکارسوال در سوال کرنانکلنامحاسبہڈھونڈناڈھونڈھنااشاعتتفتيشچھان بین کرنااستفہامپڑتالتگاہ پوپرتالجرح کے سوال کرنارواج دیناماخوذیتلاش کرناکھوج لگانانتیجہدریافتپیرویعلامت دریافت یا سوالپوچھ پاچھتلاشیصفائیباز پرسجاری کرنابہتانکھوجناتصدیقسوال در سوالنکاسپرسشکھوجیپرستشچھان بین ...
What are the meanings of Investigation in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Investigation in Urdu are پوچھ گچھ - puuchh gachh, چھان بین - chhaan biin, جستجو - justju, تحقیق - taehqiiq, تنقیح - tanqiih and باز پرس - baaz purs. To understand how would you translate the word Investigation in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Investigation or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Investigation synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Investigation. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Investigation in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Investigation in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Investigation with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by investigation?
Meanings of investigation are پوچھ گچھ - puuchh gachh, چھان بین - chhaan biin, جستجو - justju, تحقیق - taehqiiq, تنقیح - tanqiih and باز پرس - baaz purs
Whats the definition of investigation?
Definition of the investigation are
- the work of inquiring into something thoroughly and systematically
- an inquiry into unfamiliar or questionable activities
What is the synonym of investigation?
Synonym of word investigation are enquiry, scrutinized, inquiries, search, query, inquination, inquires, quest, incertainty, inquinates
What are the quotes with word investigation?
Here are the quotes with the word investigation in them
- Study until twenty-five, investigation until forty, profession until sixty, at which age I would have him retired on a double allowance. — Thomas Moore
- I like being alone and I think this movie, as much as it is an investigation of connection and people bonding, I also think it's just as much about loneliness. — Jason Schwartzman
- We have no general conceptual thrust for the band, other than trying to make music that keeps our interest. When things are novel, they are probably things we have discovered by accident or investigation rather than by design. — Steve Albini
- It seems to me that at this time we need education in the obvious more than the investigation of the obscure. — Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.