Scrutiny meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Scrutiny.
- (noun) : a prolonged intense look
- (noun) : the act of examining something closely (as for mistakes)
The truth of our faith becomes a matter of ridicule among the infidels if any Catholic, not gifted with the necessary scientific learning, presents as dogma what scientific scrutiny shows to be false.
More words related to the meanings of Scrutiny
More words from Urdu related to Scrutiny
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Scrutiny meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
تولناقیاسکوشِشدائرہٴ علممعیارسوالکاٹناتجسس کرناحسابمساحتفیصلہپیرویامتحانی نظریہجانناتصحیحکانٹے کی تولنقادجست و جودریافتکراس کی جانچ پڑتالوقتیتحقیق کرناآزماناعقلملاحظہدور سے دیکھناجانچ کا معیارکھوجناتشریح کے لئے چیرناچھان مارنااندازہفہمنظر ثانیمحنتجناناجانچنے کا عملپڑتالشوق تحقیقڈھونڈڈھانڈپرسشجرحتجربیشہادتسودھناعقل سلیمتصدیقشناسائ کراناپرکھنے کی کسوٹیطلبچیرنا پھاڑنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Scrutiny
What are the meanings of Scrutiny in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Scrutiny in Urdu are تلاش - talaash, چھان بین - chhaan biin, امتحان - imtehaan, پڑتال - par taal, پرسش - pursish, جانچ پڑتال - jaanch partaal, آزمائش - aazmaa ish, پرکھ - parakh and جانچ - jaanch. To understand how would you translate the word Scrutiny in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Scrutiny or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Scrutiny synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Scrutiny. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Scrutiny in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Scrutiny in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Scrutiny with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by scrutiny?
Meanings of scrutiny are تلاش - talaash, چھان بین - chhaan biin, امتحان - imtehaan, پڑتال - par taal, پرسش - pursish, جانچ پڑتال - jaanch partaal, آزمائش - aazmaa ish, پرکھ - parakh and جانچ - jaanch
Whats the definition of scrutiny?
Definition of the scrutiny are
- a prolonged intense look
- the act of examining something closely (as for mistakes)
What is the synonym of scrutiny?
Synonym of word scrutiny are searchableness, investigation, criterion, test, hounding, enquiry, examines, oversearch, inquisition, revision
What are the idioms related to scrutiny?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word scrutiny.
- He that seeketh trouble never misses of it
- Do not close a letter without reading it nor drink water without seeing it
- All are presumed good till they are found in a fault
- Gold is tested by fire man by gold
- The acquistion of wealth is a great toil its possession a great terror its loss a great tribulation
What are the quotes with word scrutiny?
Here are the quotes with the word scrutiny in them
- The truth of our faith becomes a matter of ridicule among the infidels if any Catholic, not gifted with the necessary scientific learning, presents as dogma what scientific scrutiny shows to be false. — Thomas Aquinas
- I certainly derived my skills as a prose writer from my scrutiny of poetry and of the individual word. But schools don't do things like that anymore - tracking words down to their roots. — Camille Paglia
- Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep thoughts can be winnowed from deep nonsense. — Carl Sagan
- Art is the close scrutiny of reality and therefore I put on the stage only those things that I know happen in our society. — Edward Bond