Pursuit meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Pursuit.
- (noun) : an auxiliary activity
- (noun) : a diversion that occupies one's time and thoughts (usually pleasantly)
An attitude to life which seeks fulfillment in the single-minded pursuit of wealth - in short, materialism - does not fit into this world, because it contains within itself no limiting principle, while the environment in which it is placed is strictly limited.
More words related to the meanings of Pursuit
More words from Urdu related to Pursuit
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Pursuit meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
پُٹھاتگاہ پوتفتيشعقبیماننے والےتحقیقاتباعجستجو کرناپوچھ پاچھتعاقبکھوج لگانامابعدتابعفرماں برداریپاسپیچھاشکارتلاشیدریافتپیچھے پیچھےپَيروکار گروہپالنا پوسناالتفاتتفتیشچھان بینشوق تحقیقوابستگیاگلاعاقببندگیکھوجعقباکھیٹجھاڑ جھوڑپرسشوا پسما بعدپالنارواجٹوہسراغدریافت کرنے کی خواہش یا چاہپابندیآئندہپٹھوحکم برداریتفتیش کرناسُرینبھگا دیناتجسس کرنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Pursuit
What are the meanings of Pursuit in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Pursuit in Urdu are تلاش - talaash, پیچھا - piichha, تعاقب - taaaqub, جستجو - justju and پیروی - paerawi. To understand how would you translate the word Pursuit in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Pursuit or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Pursuit synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Pursuit. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Pursuit in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Pursuit in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Pursuit with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by pursuit?
Meanings of pursuit are تلاش - talaash, پیچھا - piichha, تعاقب - taaaqub, جستجو - justju and پیروی - paerawi
Whats the definition of pursuit?
Definition of the pursuit are
- an auxiliary activity
- a diversion that occupies one's time and thoughts (usually pleasantly)
What is the synonym of pursuit?
Synonym of word pursuit are lookouts, backside, chase, pursership, jesuitess, escuage, breech, followings, pursefuls, questors
What are the idioms related to pursuit?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word pursuit.
- He that seeketh trouble never misses of it
- Mute of malice
- Run down
- Cares passes every age
- Come to heel
What are the quotes with word pursuit?
Here are the quotes with the word pursuit in them
- It is commonly supposed that the art of pleasing is a wonderful aid in the pursuit of fortune but the art of being bored is infinitely more successful. — Nicolas Chamfort
- An attitude to life which seeks fulfillment in the single-minded pursuit of wealth - in short, materialism - does not fit into this world, because it contains within itself no limiting principle, while the environment in which it is placed is strictly limited. — E. F. Schumacher
- The pursuit of truth and beauty is a sphere of activity in which we are permitted to remain children all our lives. — Albert Einstein
- There is certainly no absolute standard of beauty. That precisely is what makes its pursuit so interesting. — John Kenneth Galbraith