Joyce meanings in Urdu
Joyce meanings in Urdu is خوشی Joyce in Urdu. More meanings of joyce, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Joyce.
- (noun) : influential Irish writer noted for his many innovations (such as stream of consciousness writing) (1882-1941)
No, I chose the name Jane Seymour because I was doing my first film, 'Ode to Lovely War,' and one of the top agents in England spotted me dancing in the chorus. I was a singer and dancer in that movie with Maggie Smith, um, and he told me he couldn't sell me as Joyce Penelope Willomena Frankenburger.
More words related to the meanings of Joyce
More words from Urdu related to Joyce
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Joyce meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ہنسیبَدھاوارغبتخورسندیمسرور کرنانشاطآنندجشنفلاحبانک پنبخششمحفوظ ہوناجوبلیقہقہےبدھاوامزہفرحشادمانی کرنامسرور ہوناسکھجشن مسرتچینکھیلسروراگھائیدلشاد ہوناخوشیعشرترنگ رلیاںخوش نودیتفریحعیشخوش وقتیاطمینانہَدِيَہ تَبريکپسندشادیمقصد وریباغ باغ کردیناتقریبراحتچہلرضا مندیتلافیانسباطچہل پہلخوش وضعیبَدھائیمرضیطرب ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Joyce
What are the meanings of Joyce in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Joyce in Urdu is خوشی - khushi. To understand how would you translate the word Joyce in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Joyce or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Joyce synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Joyce. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Joyce in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Joyce in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Joyce with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by joyce?
Meaning of joyce is خوشی - khushi
Whats the definition of joyce?
Definition of the joyce are
- influential Irish writer noted for his many innovations (such as stream of consciousness writing) (1882-1941)
What is the synonym of joyce?
Synonym of word joyce are joviality, gleety, cheers, joyance, gaiety, elatedness, pleasurers, jovialness, mirth, gladdening
What are the idioms related to joyce?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word joyce.
- Contented with your lot you will live wisely
- A merry pin
- A sorrow shared is but half a trouble but a joy that's shared is a joy made double
- After a funeral a feast
- As your wedding ring wears so do your cares
What are the quotes with word joyce?
Here are the quotes with the word joyce in them
- I felt Joyce was an influence on my fiction, but in a very general way, as a kind of inspiration and a model for the beauty of language. — Don DeLillo
- No, I chose the name Jane Seymour because I was doing my first film, 'Ode to Lovely War,' and one of the top agents in England spotted me dancing in the chorus. I was a singer and dancer in that movie with Maggie Smith, um, and he told me he couldn't sell me as Joyce Penelope Willomena Frankenburger. — Jane Seymour