Lever meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Lever.
- (verb) : to move or force, especially in an effort to get something open
- (noun) : a rigid bar pivoted about a fulcrum
- (noun) : a flat metal tumbler in a lever lock
- (noun) : a simple machine that gives a mechanical advantage when given a fulcrum
He was thinking alone, and seriously racking his brain to find a direction for this single force four times multiplied, with which he did not doubt, as with the lever for which Archimedes sought, they should succeed in moving the world, when some one tapped gently at his door.
More words from Urdu related to Lever
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Lever meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Lever in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Lever in Urdu are ڈنڈی - dandi, ٹیکن - teykan, لیور - Lever and ڈنڈا - danda. To understand how would you translate the word Lever in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Lever or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Lever synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Lever. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Lever in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Lever in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Lever with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by lever?
Meanings of lever are ڈنڈی - dandi, ٹیکن - teykan, لیور - Lever and ڈنڈا - danda
Whats the definition of lever?
Definition of the lever are
- to move or force, especially in an effort to get something open
- a rigid bar pivoted about a fulcrum
- a flat metal tumbler in a lever lock
- a simple machine that gives a mechanical advantage when given a fulcrum
What is the synonym of lever?
Synonym of word lever are handle, ramus, taxon, shore, livre, prop, levers, steg, leavers, stingray
What are the idioms related to lever?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word lever.
- Rod tames everyone
What are the quotes with word lever?
Here are the quotes with the word lever in them
- He was thinking alone, and seriously racking his brain to find a direction for this single force four times multiplied, with which he did not doubt, as with the lever for which Archimedes sought, they should succeed in moving the world, when some one tapped gently at his door. — Alexandre Dumas
- The good opinion of mankind, like the lever of Archimedes, with the given fulcrum, moves the world. — Thomas Jefferson
- An important lever for sustained action in tackling poverty and reducing hunger is money. — Gro Harlem Brundtland
- Since narcissism is fueled by a greater need to be admired than to be liked, psychologists might use that fact as a therapeutic lever - stressing to patients that being known as a narcissist will actually cause them to lose the respect and social status they crave. — Jeffrey Kluger