Lug meanings in Urdu
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Lug.
- (verb) : obstruct
- (noun) : a projecting piece that is used to lift or support or turn something
- (noun) : ancient Celtic god
- (noun) : marine worms having a row of tufted gills along each side of the back; often used for fishing bait
- (noun) : a sail with four corners that is hoisted from a yard that is oblique to the mast
- (verb) : carry with difficulty
More words related to the meanings of Lug
More words from Urdu related to Lug
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Lug meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
پینااکھاڑنالوجھونک دیناروکسرنگ لگاناپیچھے گھسیٹناہٹاناقطبدم لگاناچھلارینگنافوجی قطارتوقعڈھوناامید رکھناشرطبوزہ بناناانگوٹھیلیوربرہنہ کرناگھسیٹپیل پایہنقل مکانی کرناکان کی لوعصاانسکنڈلیجذب کرناکھچاوٹآس لگاناباسیزور سے کھینچنامعدنگاڑی کا پچھلا ڈباسکیڑناشکارکرنابیدچلاناسانپانتظارچشممنصبچشم داشت کرناانعامنکالناٹن ٹنشہتیرلوٹ لیناچنگال ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Lug
What are the meanings of Lug in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Lug in Urdu are ہتھا - hattha, کھینچنا - khiinchna, ڈنڈی - dandi, لو - lau, کان - kaan, کھمبا - khamba, چھلا - chhalla, گھسیٹنا - ghasiitna, بنا گوش and گوش - gosh. To understand how would you translate the word Lug in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Lug or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Lug synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Lug. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Lug in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Lug in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Lug with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by lug?
Meanings of lug are ہتھا - hattha, کھینچنا - khiinchna, ڈنڈی - dandi, لو - lau, کان - kaan, کھمبا - khamba, چھلا - chhalla, گھسیٹنا - ghasiitna, بنا گوش and گوش - gosh
Whats the definition of lug?
Definition of the lug are
- a projecting piece that is used to lift or support or turn something
- ancient Celtic god
- marine worms having a row of tufted gills along each side of the back; often used for fishing bait
- a sail with four corners that is hoisted from a yard that is oblique to the mast
- carry with difficulty
What is the synonym of lug?
Synonym of word lug are haft, strip, lever, pruinate, lowe, mine, poled, pull, ring, intrenching
What are the idioms related to lug?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word lug.
- In at one ear and out at the other
- The grandmother's correction makes no impression
- A wall has ears too
- Walls have ears
- Better cut the shoe than pinch the foot
What are the quotes with word lug?
Here is the quote with the word lug in them
- My mom breastfed me for more than a year, and I can't imagine doing it any other way. It's cheap and much better for the environment, and you don't have to lug all that stuff around. — Emily Deschanel