Linked meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Linked.
- (adjective satellite) : connected by a link, as railway cars or trailer trucks
Perhaps one of the most important things you can do for human beings is wean them off an animal-based diet. It hardens the arteries and runs up our health-care costs. The last thing a poor person can afford is a heart attack or cancer or a stroke. And that's all linked to a meat-based diet. I think animal liberation is human liberation.
More words related to the meanings of Linked
More words from Urdu related to Linked
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Linked meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بینجڑا ہواپاٹناپاس یا دھورے آناجڑنااب سے پھرمضبوطبردھفاقہپارینہبھڑا کےپاسنیڑےپکااستوارملا ہواجاریبوڑھابَندھاآخرروزہ رکھناطرفدارتاباںاس سےچستلنگوٹیاہم معنی لفظما بعدجما ہواضعیفلنگھنکہنہکنجوسنہاںآشنامقررتودہ کی شکل میں جمع کَرنااگلامسلسلسن رسیدہوَفاداربند کرناتیرومنسلکسلیسہم رشتہٹھوسپلےمتحدنیچے والا ...
What are the meanings of Linked in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Linked in Urdu are مربوط - marbuut, منسلک - munsalik and پیوستہ - peywastah. To understand how would you translate the word Linked in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Linked or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Linked synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Linked. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Linked in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Linked in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Linked with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by linked?
Meanings of linked are مربوط - marbuut, منسلک - munsalik and پیوستہ - peywastah
Whats the definition of linked?
Definition of the linked are
- connected by a link, as railway cars or trailer trucks
What is the synonym of linked?
Synonym of word linked are conjugate, integrable, attaching, elided, linkup, sticking, coradicate, link up, permanent, connexive
What are the idioms related to linked?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word linked.
- A free lance
What are the quotes with word linked?
Here are the quotes with the word linked in them
- Old age is always wakeful as if, the longer linked with life, the less man has to do with aught that looks like death. — Herman Melville
- The other day I was reading a blog and I linked over to Streisand's Web site, and it was amazing politically. She's so insightful and incisive. And she also says whatever she wants. — Liz Phair
- Perhaps one of the most important things you can do for human beings is wean them off an animal-based diet. It hardens the arteries and runs up our health-care costs. The last thing a poor person can afford is a heart attack or cancer or a stroke. And that's all linked to a meat-based diet. I think animal liberation is human liberation. — Ingrid Newkirk
- There is no 'need' for us to eat meat, dairy or eggs. Indeed, these foods are increasingly linked to various human diseases and animal agriculture is an environmental disaster for the planet. — Gary L.Francione