Magistrate meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Magistrate.
- (noun) : a lay judge or civil authority who administers the law (especially one who conducts a court dealing with minor offenses)
More words from Urdu related to Magistrate
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Magistrate meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
مقتدرتوڑناادھ پتیپادشاہامینمفتیمقرر شدہحاکم فوجداریاستادمغلوب یا ضبط کرناناظرامیرججمکھسائیںفَرماں رَواداروغہمسلطمالکولیاصحابرکھوالیجانناحکم دینامارنابابوسَرکارنگاہ بانعہدے داربادشاہسرکرناتسلط حاصل کرنانگہبانعادلانصاف کرنامیروارثضابطقائدمقررفرمان بردارجہاں پناہتسخیر کرناحاکَمسرپرستقاضیمجسٹریٹشکست دینازیرحکموکیل ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Magistrate
What are the meanings of Magistrate in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Magistrate in Urdu are حاکم - haakim, حاکم فوجداری, مامور - maamuur and مجسٹریٹ - Magestreet. To understand how would you translate the word Magistrate in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Magistrate or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Magistrate synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Magistrate. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Magistrate in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Magistrate in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Magistrate with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by magistrate?
Meanings of magistrate are حاکم - haakim, حاکم فوجداری, مامور - maamuur and مجسٹریٹ - Magestreet
Whats the definition of magistrate?
Definition of the magistrate are
- a lay judge or civil authority who administers the law (especially one who conducts a court dealing with minor offenses)
What is the synonym of magistrate?
Synonym of word magistrate are master, judge, governor, dominator, dominant, commander, warden, liege, jurat, posted
What are the idioms related to magistrate?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word magistrate.
- Wait upon
- He that is master must serve
- New lords make new laws
- Top dog
What are the quotes with word magistrate?
Here are the quotes with the word magistrate in them
- No true believer could be intolerant or a persecutor. If I were a magistrate and the law carried the death penalty against atheists, I would begin by sending to the stake whoever denounced another. — Jean Jacques Rousseau
- Although... the Chief Magistrate must almost of necessity be chosen by a party and stand pledged to its principles and measures, yet in his official action he should not be the President of a party only, but of the whole people of the United States. — James K. Polk