Majority meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Majority.
- (noun) : the property resulting from being or relating to the greater in number of two parts; the main part
- (noun) : (elections) more than half of the votes
- (noun) : the age at which persons are considered competent to manage their own affairs
No Congress ever has seen fit to amend the Constitution to address any issue related to marriage. No Constitutional Amendment was needed to ban polygamy or bigamy, nor was a Constitutional Amendment needed to set a uniform age of majority to ban child marriages.
More words from Urdu related to Majority
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Majority meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Majority
What are the meanings of Majority in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Majority in Urdu are بزرگی - buzurgi, اکثریت - aksariyat and بڑائی - Badayi. To understand how would you translate the word Majority in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Majority or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Majority synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Majority. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Majority in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Majority in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Majority with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by majority?
Meanings of majority are بزرگی - buzurgi, اکثریت - aksariyat and بڑائی - Badayi
Whats the definition of majority?
Definition of the majority are
- the property resulting from being or relating to the greater in number of two parts; the main part
- (elections) more than half of the votes
- the age at which persons are considered competent to manage their own affairs
What is the synonym of majority?
Synonym of word majority are largeness, old age, pre eminence, mastership, manliness, illustriousness, grandeur, plurality, glory, bragg
What are the idioms related to majority?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word majority.
- The brain don't lie in the beard
- Evil comes of omission as well as commission
- Self praise is no praise
- The eye is bigger than the belly
- The fault is as great as he that is faulty
What are the quotes with word majority?
Here are the quotes with the word majority in them
- No Congress ever has seen fit to amend the Constitution to address any issue related to marriage. No Constitutional Amendment was needed to ban polygamy or bigamy, nor was a Constitutional Amendment needed to set a uniform age of majority to ban child marriages. — Judy Biggert
- Don't ever let economic alone determine your career or how you spend the majority of your time. — Denis Waitley
- In any great organization it is far, far safer to be wrong with the majority than to be right alone. — John Kenneth Galbraith
- The majority does not rule in America, but the minority shouldn't hijack it. And it's because we're afraid. They have isolated us and made us feel as though we're alone. We're not. — Glenn Beck