Plurality meanings in Urdu
Plurality meanings in Urdu are اکثریت, اژدھام, حالت اسم در صیغہٴ جمع, ادھکائی, تعدد, جمعیت, تعداد, کثرت, بہتات Plurality in Urdu. More meanings of plurality, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Plurality.
- (noun) : a large indefinite number
- (noun) : (in an election with more than 2 options) the number of votes for the candidate or party receiving the greatest number (but less that half of the votes)
- (noun) : the state of being plural
To become self-aware, people must be allowed to hear a plurality of opinions and then make up their own minds. They must be allowed to say, write and publish whatever they want. Freedom of expression is the most basic, but fundamental, right. Without it, human beings are reduced to automatons.
More words related to the meanings of Plurality
More words from Urdu related to Plurality
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Plurality meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بڑھتیسیر کرناریلکثیرزرخیزیوفور جَذباتادھکائیکرمڈیلعددشدتبہہ نکلنااعادہفیضبھرمار کرناحصہفراوانیجم غفیرمارا مارکلجانچنابھیڑپھیلناامارتافزائینگلنابہتاتاکثرامیریدھن وانیبساکشادہ دلیزیادہ مقدارتعداد کا تعین کرناتر و تازہتکمیلشاہ خرچیپیٹ بھر کھاناقداربرکتکئہیڈکاؤنٹتعدادشمار کرنافوجبہنابڑھوتریریل پیل کرنابھرمارافراط ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Plurality
What are the meanings of Plurality in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Plurality in Urdu are کثرت - kasrat, بہتات - bohtaat, ادھکائی - Adhkaai, تعدد, جمعیت - Jamiat, تعداد - tadaad and اکثریت - aksariyat. To understand how would you translate the word Plurality in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Plurality or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Plurality synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Plurality. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Plurality in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Plurality in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Plurality with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by plurality?
Meanings of plurality are کثرت - kasrat, بہتات - bohtaat, ادھکائی - Adhkaai, تعدد, جمعیت - Jamiat, تعداد - tadaad and اکثریت - aksariyat
Whats the definition of plurality?
Definition of the plurality are
- a large indefinite number
- (in an election with more than 2 options) the number of votes for the candidate or party receiving the greatest number (but less that half of the votes)
- the state of being plural
What is the synonym of plurality?
Synonym of word plurality are muchness, overstock, severality, multiplicity, overplus, lavish, numerousness, mulierosity, much, largeness
What are the idioms related to plurality?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word plurality.
- Keep a good house
- At the first cup man drinks wine at the second cup wine drinks wine at the third cup wine drinks man
- Many laws in a state are a bad sign
- A good few
- A wise man is a great wonder
What are the quotes with word plurality?
Here are the quotes with the word plurality in them
- To become self-aware, people must be allowed to hear a plurality of opinions and then make up their own minds. They must be allowed to say, write and publish whatever they want. Freedom of expression is the most basic, but fundamental, right. Without it, human beings are reduced to automatons. — Ma Jian
- Nixon's full term was one of the most successful in U.S. history, which is why he was re-elected by the largest plurality in the country's history. — Conrad Black
- My hope is that the Chinese government will come to realise that it is futile to repress free speech, and that contrary to what they believe a regime's strength rests not its suppression of a plurality of opinions and ideas, but in its capacity and willingness to encourage them. — Ma Jian