Militant meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Militant.
- (adjective satellite) : showing a fighting disposition
- (adjective satellite) : disposed to warfare or hard-line policies
I'm not in the leftist controlled Rock and Roll Hall of Fame because of my political views, primarily my lifelong militant support of the NRA, the Second Amendment, and my belief that the only good bad guy is a dead bad guy.
More words related to the meanings of Militant
More words from Urdu related to Militant
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Militant meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
تُند مِزاجظالِمتنک مزاجیدباناجنگیلَڑاکُوجنگ جومقدمہ بازیپُرزہجارحانہ کاروائیجودھاڈپٹلڑاکاہل مقدمہشوریجھلازیادتی کرنے والاچڑچڑیدنگئیجنگ کے لیے موزوں اور تیّارجنگجنگ افروزٹنٹے بازدھجّیمتشدّدمبارزشیر ہوناچڑ چڑافریق متنازعلڑنے کا شائقشورہ پشتجھگڑے کی ابتدا کرنے والاسپاہیاکڑ بازکھلا دشمنمقابلہحجتیسرکشجارحبدمزاج عورتدھمکاناجنگ آزمودہ سپاہیجھگڑالو شخصجوشیلاجھگڑالڑاکوپرشورجار حانہمجاہداینٹھے خاں ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Militant
What are the meanings of Militant in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Militant in Urdu are جنگجو - jangju, مجاہد - mujaahid, لڑاکا - laraaka, جھگڑالو - jhagraalu, جنگ جو - jang ju and محارب - muhaarib. To understand how would you translate the word Militant in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Militant or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Militant synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Militant. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Militant in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Militant in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Militant with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by militant?
Meanings of militant are جنگجو - jangju, مجاہد - mujaahid, لڑاکا - laraaka, جھگڑالو - jhagraalu, جنگ جو - jang ju and محارب - muhaarib
Whats the definition of militant?
Definition of the militant are
- showing a fighting disposition
- disposed to warfare or hard-line policies
What is the synonym of militant?
Synonym of word militant are litigious, labouring, warwolves, combattant, aggressiveness, warrior, warriors, fightable, aggressive, wrangler
What are the idioms related to militant?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word militant.
- Know a thing or two
- Quarrelling dogs come halting home
- Stand upon points
What are the quotes with word militant?
Here are the quotes with the word militant in them
- My dad was a militant atheist, or is a militant atheist. My mum was sort of bought up in a religious family because she was a Protestant from Ireland but wasn't especially religious. — Tony Blair
- I'm not in the leftist controlled Rock and Roll Hall of Fame because of my political views, primarily my lifelong militant support of the NRA, the Second Amendment, and my belief that the only good bad guy is a dead bad guy. — Ted Nugent
- I used to be such a militant city-ist, but more and more I've seen forests and nature and oceans, and I don't know any more if this is the awesomest way to live. — Regina Spektor
- I am not only a pacifist but a militant pacifist. I am willing to fight for peace. Nothing will end war unless the people themselves refuse to go to war. — Albert Einstein