Once meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Once.
- (adverb) : at a previous time
- (adverb) : on one occasion
Thomas Jefferson once said, 'We should never judge a president by his age, only by his works.' And ever since he told me that, I stopped worrying.
More words from Urdu related to Once
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Once meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Once in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Once
What are the meanings of Once in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Once in Urdu are سابق - saabiq, کبھی بھی - kabhi bhi and ایک دفع - eyk dafa. To understand how would you translate the word Once in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Once or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Once synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Once. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Once in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Once in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Once with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by once?
Meanings of once are سابق - saabiq, کبھی بھی - kabhi bhi and ایک دفع - eyk dafa
Whats the definition of once?
Definition of the once are
- at a previous time
- on one occasion
What is the synonym of once?
Synonym of word once are prevenient, former, ever so, whilom, ex, quondam, pristine, preceding, past, onetime
What are the idioms with the word once?
Here are the idioms with the word once in them.
- A foult once denied is twice committed
- Alexander was once a crying babe
- Better deny at once than promise long
- Better die once for all than live in continual terror
- Better face the death once than be in perpetual apprehension
What are the idioms related to once?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word once.
- For once
- The offender never pardons
What are the quotes with word once?
Here are the quotes with the word once in them
- Old age is like a plane flying through a storm. Once you're aboard, there's nothing you can do. — Golda Meir
- Thomas Jefferson once said, 'We should never judge a president by his age, only by his works.' And ever since he told me that, I stopped worrying. — Ronald Reagan
- I ask you to pray for me, for once age has overtaken us, we find consolation only in religion. — Paul Cezanne
- I knew at an early age I wanted to act. Acting was always easy for me. I don't believe in predestination, but I do believe that once you get where ever it is you are going, that is where you were going to be. — Morgan Freeman