Perfected meanings in Urdu
Perfected meanings in Urdu is مکمل Perfected in Urdu. More meanings of perfected, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Perfected.
- (adjective satellite) : (of plans, ideas, etc.) perfectly formed
I know my country has not perfected itself. At times, we've struggled to keep the promise of liberty and equality for all of our people. We've made our share of mistakes, and there are times when our actions around the world have not lived up to our best intentions.
More words related to the meanings of Perfected
More words from Urdu related to Perfected
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Perfected meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
سراسرآواز نکالناانجام پزیرپوراٹھیکنراماہرمُکمل کَرناسَالَمتیارمکمل طور پرآخری شکلپورا کرناتمامسمپورنمُکَمَل کَردہبولناتربیت یافتہمنجھا ہواپکاعدد صحیحبے داغنباہناپرسالمشَکَست خُوردہکلیفاضلاعلامبلغمحیطمُکَمَلتکمیل کرناپُوراعناصر کا حاملختمقطعیاداانجام کو پہنچانااکملپورا پورااِنتَہا کو پَہُنچناتَکمیل کَرناثابَتسماپتنہایتزبان پر لاناپُورا کَرناکلبے کم و کاست ...
Idiom with the word Perfected in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Perfected
What are the meanings of Perfected in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Perfected in Urdu is مکمل - mukammal. To understand how would you translate the word Perfected in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Perfected or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Perfected synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Perfected. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Perfected in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Perfected in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Perfected with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by perfected?
Meaning of perfected is مکمل - mukammal
Whats the definition of perfected?
Definition of the perfected are
- (of plans, ideas, etc.) perfectly formed
What is the synonym of perfected?
Synonym of word perfected are fulminous, finished, flete, finalised, plenitudinary, utter, fulgurant, complished, fulminants, plenitudes
What are the idioms with the word perfected?
Here are the idioms with the word perfected in them.
- Nothing is invented and perfected as the same time
What are the idioms related to perfected?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word perfected.
- Through and through
- All over
- From a to z
- Lock stock and barrel
- Out and out
What are the quotes with word perfected?
Here are the quotes with the word perfected in them
- Photography, alone of the arts, seems perfected to serve the desire humans have for a moment - this very moment - to stay. — Sam Abell
- I know my country has not perfected itself. At times, we've struggled to keep the promise of liberty and equality for all of our people. We've made our share of mistakes, and there are times when our actions around the world have not lived up to our best intentions. — Barack Obama
- Studies perfect nature and are perfected still by experience. — Francis Bacon
- Happiness is a sunbeam which may pass through a thousand bosoms without losing a particle of its original ray nay, when it strikes on a kindred heart, like the converged light on a mirror, it reflects itself with redoubled brightness. It is not perfected till it is shared. — Jane Porter