Complete meanings in Urdu
Complete meanings in Urdu are مُکَمَّل, پُورا, ختم کرنا, پر, چکانا, تمام, کل, اکمل, پورا, مسلم, انجام کو پہنچانا, مبلغ, پورا کرنا, بھر, پکا, مکمل, سارا, کامل, سَالَم, ثابَت Complete in Urdu. More meanings of complete, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 9 English and definitions related to the word Complete.
- (adjective satellite) : highly skilled
- (adjective satellite) : perfect and complete in every respect; having all necessary qualities
- (verb) : bring to a whole, with all the necessary parts or elements
- (verb) : come or bring to a finish or an end
- (verb) : write all the required information onto a form
- (verb) : complete or carry out
- (adjective) : having every necessary or normal part or component or step
- (adjective satellite) : having come or been brought to a conclusion
- (adjective satellite) : without qualification; used informally as (often pejorative) intensifiers
Writing is a solitary occupation. Family, friends, and society are the natural enemies of the writer. He must be alone, uninterrupted, and slightly savage if he is to sustain and complete an undertaking.
More words related to the meanings of Complete
More words from Urdu related to Complete
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Complete meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
فطرتیصاحب اِملاکپروانروئ سے بنولے نکالنامنجھا ہواانجام پزیرقائمہحاضراطمینان ہوانکلتابسناحدپڑھا لکھامتعینمیں سےپاتغلیظقطعاًبے ٹھکاناعلمگھاگادا کرنافلیٹ پیردمتجربہ کارآخری نتیجہفہیمحالانکہبنسمول کرنا یا ٹھہراناکآنوالاتقطیرہنشر و اشاعت کرنے والاپوست کندہجوں کا توںبالاتَرآشکارابے کسرتنتپختہ سیرتاسبابچینپرنتہرپُختہحقحقیقیانجام دیناآواز نکالنازور دار ...
Idiom with the word Complete in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Complete
What are the meanings of Complete in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Complete in Urdu are پر - par, پکا - pakka, ختم کرنا - khatm karna, کل - kul, سارا - saara, مکمل - mukammal, پورا - puura, بھر - bhar, پورا کرنا - puura karna, چکانا - chukaana, کامل - kaamil, مسلم - musallam, تمام - tamaam, مبلغ - mablagh, انجام کو پہنچانا - anjaam ko pahonchaana and پُورا. To understand how would you translate the word Complete in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Complete or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Complete synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Complete. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Complete in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Complete in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Complete with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by complete?
Meanings of complete are پر - par, پکا - pakka, ختم کرنا - khatm karna, کل - kul, سارا - saara, مکمل - mukammal, پورا - puura, بھر - bhar, پورا کرنا - puura karna, چکانا - chukaana, کامل - kaamil, مسلم - musallam, تمام - tamaam, مبلغ - mablagh, انجام کو پہنچانا - anjaam ko pahonchaana and پُورا
Whats the definition of complete?
Definition of the complete are
- highly skilled
- perfect and complete in every respect; having all necessary qualities
- bring to a whole, with all the necessary parts or elements
- come or bring to a finish or an end
- write all the required information onto a form
- complete or carry out
- having every necessary or normal part or component or step
- having come or been brought to a conclusion
- without qualification; used informally as (often pejorative) intensifiers
What is the synonym of complete?
Synonym of word complete are fraught, permanent, destinist, totient, dislodging, entirely, unwhole, undivided, efface, entire
What are the idioms with the word complete?
Here are the idioms with the word complete in them.
- No vice remains complete within itself
What are the idioms related to complete?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word complete.
- Through and through
- A handful of good life is better than a bushful of learning
- An ounce of practice is worth a pound of preaching
- An ounce of wisdom is worth a pound of wit
- Better half an egg than an empty shell
What are the quotes with word complete?
Here are the quotes with the word complete in them
- Sometimes I think it would be easier to avoid old age, to die young, but then you'd never complete your life, would you? You'd never wholly know you. — Marilyn Monroe
- Love alone is capable of uniting living beings in such a way as to complete and fulfill them, for it alone takes them and joins them by what is deepest in themselves. — Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
- Writing is a solitary occupation. Family, friends, and society are the natural enemies of the writer. He must be alone, uninterrupted, and slightly savage if he is to sustain and complete an undertaking. — Jessamyn West
- My early childhood prepared me to be a social psychologist. I grew up in a South Bronx ghetto in a very poor family. From Sicilian origin, I was the first person in my family to complete high school, let alone go to college. — Philip Zimbardo