Completed meanings in Urdu
Completed meanings in Urdu is مکمل Completed in Urdu. More meanings of completed, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Completed.
- (adjective satellite) : successfully completed or brought to an end
- (adjective satellite) : caught
- (adjective satellite) : (of a marriage) completed by the first act of sexual intercourse after the ceremony
I just completed a tour in Europe. I played every night. This requires traveling some days for six hours in a van or a train or a car. After six weeks of that, I checked into the hotel and just fell apart.
There are hundreds of Frank Lloyd Wright buildings around the United States and in other countries, too. Wright lived into his 90s, and one of his most famous buildings, the Guggenheim Museum in New York, was completed just before his death. Wright buildings look like Wright buildings - that is their paradox.
More words related to the meanings of Completed
More words from Urdu related to Completed
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Completed meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
معراج پر پہنچانابھرخُوب چَمکايا ہُواکہنامکملختم کرناسموچاجامعاہلبلا خرابیانجام تک پہنچاناانتہا کامسلماَنجام کو پُہنچا ہُواادا کرناسگھڑمُکَمَّلسارا کا سارابے اختصارتَکميل شُدَہانتہا یا اتمام کو پہنچاناپوراٹھیکسراسرآواز نکالناانجام پزیرسَالَمتیارنراماہرمُکمل کَرناتمامسمپورنمکمل طور پرآخری شکلپورا کرناپکامُکَمَل کَردہبولناتربیت یافتہمنجھا ہواپرسالمعدد صحیحبے داغنباہنااعلامبلغشَکَست خُوردہکلی ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Completed
What are the meanings of Completed in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Completed in Urdu is مکمل - mukammal. To understand how would you translate the word Completed in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Completed or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Completed synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Completed. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Completed in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Completed in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Completed with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by completed?
Meaning of completed is مکمل - mukammal
Whats the definition of completed?
Definition of the completed are
- successfully completed or brought to an end
- (of a marriage) completed by the first act of sexual intercourse after the ceremony
What is the synonym of completed?
Synonym of word completed are fulminant, fulgor, fulmineous, entire, wholistic, plenitudinarian, consummate, replenished, fulgid, completes
What are the idioms related to completed?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word completed.
- Through and through
- All over
- From a to z
- Lock stock and barrel
- Out and out
What are the quotes with word completed?
Here are the quotes with the word completed in them
- I just completed a tour in Europe. I played every night. This requires traveling some days for six hours in a van or a train or a car. After six weeks of that, I checked into the hotel and just fell apart. — Lee Konitz
- There are hundreds of Frank Lloyd Wright buildings around the United States and in other countries, too. Wright lived into his 90s, and one of his most famous buildings, the Guggenheim Museum in New York, was completed just before his death. Wright buildings look like Wright buildings - that is their paradox. — Jane Smiley
- The education of a man is never completed until he dies. — Robert E. Lee
- The truth is, of course, that history is not completed in modern commerce any more than philosophy is perfected in political economy. In other words, there is nothing timeless or God-given about filling stations and penicillin and plastic bags. — James Buchan