Thorough meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Thorough.
- (adjective satellite) : painstakingly careful and accurate
- (adjective satellite) : without qualification; used informally as (often pejorative) intensifiers
- (adjective satellite) : performed comprehensively and completely; not superficial or partial
More words related to the meanings of Thorough
More words from Urdu related to Thorough
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Thorough meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
معیاریاختتامہائپرتَمامتیرتا ہؤازیادہادا کرناتمام یا پورا کرناواجبتجربہ کارپورا کرناحاذقسبہیقائم رہنابے مقداراطمینان ہوابہ سختیذی عقلبس ہونامسلمبہ شدتہر جگہ پرکاملقوی العزمعینمکملپختہ سیرتغیر منقسمسِرابے گناہکافیتیرتاصافبے کم و کاستحقبے کسرمنجھا ہواکلیہ تاًتَکمِيل يافتَہواقفپھسڈیمُکَمَّلبھرا ہوابھگونانراٹھکانااستوارانتہاحد سے زیادہ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Thorough
What are the meanings of Thorough in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Thorough in Urdu are سراسر - sara sar, مکمل - mukammal, نہایت - nihaayat, پورا - puura, مکمل طور پر - mukammal taur par and کامل - kaamil. To understand how would you translate the word Thorough in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Thorough or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Thorough synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Thorough. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Thorough in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Thorough in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Thorough with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by thorough?
Meanings of thorough are سراسر - sara sar, مکمل - mukammal, نہایت - nihaayat, پورا - puura, مکمل طور پر - mukammal taur par and کامل - kaamil
Whats the definition of thorough?
Definition of the thorough are
- painstakingly careful and accurate
- without qualification; used informally as (often pejorative) intensifiers
- performed comprehensively and completely; not superficial or partial
What is the synonym of thorough?
Synonym of word thorough are sheers, folliculous, hyper, accomplished, downright, fumlly, complete, thoroughgoing, hugely, sheerly
What are the idioms related to thorough?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word thorough.
- Through and through
- Neck and crop
- Medlers are never good till they be rotten
- Ye should be king of your word
- You can never consider that as your own which can be changed
What are the quotes with word thorough?
Here are the quotes with the word thorough in them
- Accept business only at a price permitting thoroughness. Then do a thorough job, regardless of cost to us. — Arthur C. Nielsen
- A thorough knowledge of the Bible is worth more than a college education. — Theodore Roosevelt
- Our failure to find weapons of mass destruction in Iraq thus far has been deeply troubling, and our intelligence-gathering process needs thorough and unbiased investigation. — Adam Schiff
- The one exclusive sign of thorough knowledge is the power of teaching. — Aristotle