Accomplished meanings in Urdu
Accomplished meanings in Urdu are کامل, ماہر, اِنتَہا کو پَہُنچنا, تَکميل شُدَہ, مُکَمَل, اہل, انجام پزیر, ادا, سگھڑ, فاضل, مکمل, تربیت یافتہ Accomplished in Urdu. More meanings of accomplished, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Accomplished.
- (adjective satellite) : settled securely and unconditionally
- (adjective satellite) : highly skilled
- (adjective satellite) : successfully completed or brought to an end
More words related to the meanings of Accomplished
More words from Urdu related to Accomplished
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Accomplished meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
جمالشائستہنمایاںہنرورتسخیر کرناشوخیزینت دیناہنر مندمکمل طور پربے کسرتربیت شدہبھرپختہ کرنانصب العیندلکشیصالحنرادانشمندگھناسرسدانش مندپڑھنتشايانچتراستطاعتحاویمکھانتہا یا اتمام کو پہنچانافارغ التحصیلآقاچوچلے بازیمستثنیٰسین مارناموزوںضرورت سے زیادہبے جرمزیرحکمختم کرناخود سرعنایتاداابھیاسیبچن کھچنجوں کا توںاوپربلا عیبکھلاناثابتآخری شکلاور دور ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Accomplished
What are the meanings of Accomplished in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Accomplished in Urdu are تربیت یافتہ - tarbiyat yaaftah, فاضل - faazil, کامل - kaamil, مکمل - mukammal, اہل - aehl, سگھڑ - sughar, ماہر - maahir and ادا - ada. To understand how would you translate the word Accomplished in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Accomplished or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Accomplished synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Accomplished. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Accomplished in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Accomplished in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Accomplished with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by accomplished?
Meanings of accomplished are تربیت یافتہ - tarbiyat yaaftah, فاضل - faazil, کامل - kaamil, مکمل - mukammal, اہل - aehl, سگھڑ - sughar, ماہر - maahir and ادا - ada
Whats the definition of accomplished?
Definition of the accomplished are
- settled securely and unconditionally
- highly skilled
- successfully completed or brought to an end
What is the synonym of accomplished?
Synonym of word accomplished are versed, superfluous, completely, exhaustive, exigible, skillfull, proficient, plenarty, learned, paramedic
What are the idioms related to accomplished?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word accomplished.
- A black man being called mr white
- An ignorant man keeping a great fuss
- Who robs a scholar robs twenty men
- Through and through
- A good are her is not known by his arrows but by his aim
What are the quotes with word accomplished?
Here are the quotes with the word accomplished in them
- Nothing we do, however virtuous, can be accomplished alone therefore we are saved by love. — Reinhold Niebuhr
- I never did anything alone. Whatever was accomplished in this country was accomplished collectively. — Golda Meir
- Probably nothing serious or worthwhile can be accomplished without one's willingness to be alone for sustained periods of time, which is not to say that one must live alone, obsessively. — Joyce Carol Oates
- Spinning has been such an amazing part of my exercise. I love the music, the energy, and the sweat. It's a tough class, which makes me feel like I've really accomplished something. It's a great way to burn fat and lean out the body. An all-around win! — Alison Sweeney