Pray meanings in Urdu
Pray meanings in Urdu is مانگنا Pray in Urdu. More meanings of pray, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Pray.
- (verb) : call upon in supplication; entreat
- (verb) : address a deity, a prophet, a saint or an object of worship; say a prayer
|I always pray||میں ہمیشہ دعا کرتا ہوں|
More words from Urdu related to Pray
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Pray meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
کمیمعدوم ہوندعویٰترتیبعرض کرناقصورپوچھنااقتضانظمبنتی کرناچاہمحتاج ہونامطالبہ کرناحکممنگوانافاقہبھیک مانگناتاکیدامن و امانچاہناکوتاہیقاصر ہوناپکارنظامضروری کرناضرورتہاتھ پاؤں جوڑناطبقہگزارشدر خواست کرناگھٹنامانگسوالمرتبہمنت سماجت کرناغرضادھار لیناقرینہدر خواستقلتکہناتقاضا کرناصفالتجا کرناگھٹینہ رکھنامطالبہتدبیرمنگاناقحط ...
Idioms with the word Pray in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Pray
What are the meanings of Pray in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Pray in Urdu is مانگنا - maangna. To understand how would you translate the word Pray in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Pray or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Pray synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Pray. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Pray in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Pray in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Pray with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by pray?
Meaning of pray is مانگنا - maangna
Whats the definition of pray?
Definition of the pray are
- call upon in supplication; entreat
- address a deity, a prophet, a saint or an object of worship; say a prayer
What is the synonym of pray?
Synonym of word pray are ask for, request, perking, implore, demand, want, beg, require, ask, order
What are the idioms with the word pray?
Here are the idioms with the word pray in them.
- Labour as long lived pray as dying
- Labour as long lived; pray as dying
- None can pray wellbut he that lives well
What are the idioms related to pray?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word pray.
- Giving is an honour asking is pain
- Stand pad
What are the quotes with word pray?
Here are the quotes with the word pray in them
- I ask you to pray for me, for once age has overtaken us, we find consolation only in religion. — Paul Cezanne
- Grant that I may not pray alone with the mouth help me that I may pray from the depths of my heart. — Martin Luther
- We neither laugh alone, nor weep alone, why then should we pray alone? — Anna Letitia Barbauld
- The NFL has been an amazing page in this chapter of my life. I pray that all successive adventures offer me the same potential for growth, success and most importantly fun. — Ricky Williams
How to use pray in a sentence?
Here are few examples on how to use pray in a sentence.
- I always pray — میں ہمیشہ دعا کرتا ہوں