Preacher meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Preacher.
- (noun) : someone whose occupation is preaching the gospel
Their spirituality was in nature, even though Emerson was a preacher on the pulpit, he ended up going out into nature for direct, face-to-face communication with God, if you want to call all of this creation part of God.
I can't really put it in one sentence because although on one hand Preacher is about faith and yes it is also about, I suppose, the search for God, the search for faith and the manipulation and the abuse committed by figures in whom I suppose people have faith.
More words related to the meanings of Preacher
More words from Urdu related to Preacher
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Preacher meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
مُکَمَّلزرنگراننَظَرسکشکمسلمنقدیتبلغ کنندہپوراسَالَمدامنگرانی کرنالَمبائی کا ايک طُولصلاح کارواعظپیسہوسعتتمامسارارقممہذبپندگوپرامرشیپادرینصیحت بخشوُسعتپرپکامال وزرداعیمشاورمشیرپُورادھنجانچناموقَعمبلغدولتانجمن نشر و اشاعت کا رکنہنرانجام کو پہنچاناثابَتمالنصیحت کرنے والااِستِعمالمنتریاکملزر نقدتبلیغاتیکل ...
Idiom related to the meaning of Preacher
What are the meanings of Preacher in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Preacher in Urdu are واعظ - waaez, مبلغ - mablagh and ناصح - naasih. To understand how would you translate the word Preacher in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Preacher or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Preacher synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Preacher. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Preacher in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Preacher in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Preacher with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by preacher?
Meanings of preacher are واعظ - waaez, مبلغ - mablagh and ناصح - naasih
Whats the definition of preacher?
Definition of the preacher are
- someone whose occupation is preaching the gospel
What is the synonym of preacher?
Synonym of word preacher are sermonets, sermonet, sermoner, sermoneer, scope, moralist, predicant, sermonizer, missionary, monitor
What are the idioms related to preacher?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word preacher.
- Time is the great preacher
What are the quotes with word preacher?
Here are the quotes with the word preacher in them
- Their spirituality was in nature, even though Emerson was a preacher on the pulpit, he ended up going out into nature for direct, face-to-face communication with God, if you want to call all of this creation part of God. — Story Musgrave
- I can't really put it in one sentence because although on one hand Preacher is about faith and yes it is also about, I suppose, the search for God, the search for faith and the manipulation and the abuse committed by figures in whom I suppose people have faith. — Garth Ennis
- I can't understand people calling themselves religious and being hateful. If a preacher is preaching hate, to fear God that's not religion, that's not helping humanity, that's organizing an army to defeat somebody. — Mojo Nixon