Scope meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Scope.
- (noun) : the state of the environment in which a situation exists
- (noun) : electronic equipment that provides visual images of varying electrical quantities
- (noun) : an area in which something acts or operates or has power or control:
I do support artists standing by their beliefs and walking with integrity. We have to find a better way to commercially exploit music while giving artists their proper respect. This cannot be done while taking their contributions for granted or trying to control the scope of their growth and power through threats and fear tactics.
More words related to the meanings of Scope
More words from Urdu related to Scope
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Scope meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
صلاحیتکثرتنشر و اشاعت کرنے والاپورا کرناعرض البلدمکانبھرمانپناپنامشنریروپیہ پیسہپھیرکرممدوَّرمُکَمَّلقدرپھیلنابُعدسطحجسامتپہنچکُرّہزرہستیحصولتبلغ کنندہپوراآنکھ کا ڈھیلاعِلاقہمسلمترقیپانی کی گہرائی ناپناچکلائیاستعدادکرہنقدیپیٹاکشادہ دلیکُرہ نُماسَالَمبکھیرنادبازت کی پیمائشميدانبستاردامگھیرادوامموٹاتماممدار ...
What are the meanings of Scope in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Scope in Urdu are وسعت - wusat, مبلغ - mablagh, دائرہ - daa erah, گُنجائش and وُسعت. To understand how would you translate the word Scope in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Scope or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Scope synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Scope. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Scope in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Scope in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Scope with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by scope?
Meanings of scope are وسعت - wusat, مبلغ - mablagh, دائرہ - daa erah, گُنجائش and وُسعت
Whats the definition of scope?
Definition of the scope are
- the state of the environment in which a situation exists
- electronic equipment that provides visual images of varying electrical quantities
- an area in which something acts or operates or has power or control:
What is the synonym of scope?
Synonym of word scope are vastitude, money, dimension, enlarging, spheres, breadth, enlarges, circlet, area, extensiveness
What are the quotes with word scope?
Here are the quotes with the word scope in them
- Work is transformative. It gives you a greater chance of a greater income. You can affect your life while you're of working age, so you have scope and opportunity. Pensioners do not. — Iain Duncan Smith
- Progress is measured by richness and intensity of experience - by a wider and deeper apprehension of the significance and scope of human existence. — Herbert Read
- I do support artists standing by their beliefs and walking with integrity. We have to find a better way to commercially exploit music while giving artists their proper respect. This cannot be done while taking their contributions for granted or trying to control the scope of their growth and power through threats and fear tactics. — Lauryn Hill
- But no one has yet succeeded in reducing the size or scope of the federal government. — James Q. Wilson