Matured meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Matured.
- (adjective satellite) : fully considered and perfected
- (adjective satellite) : fully ripe; at the height of bloom
This may sound funny, but as much as the 'Today' show matured me, it also was something of a cocoon. I'd been happy there. I never went into the boss's office and pounded my fist on the desk, saying, 'Give me more money! Give me a prime-time show!'
More words related to the meanings of Matured
More words from Urdu related to Matured
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Matured meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Matured
What are the meanings of Matured in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Matured in Urdu are پکا - pakka and مبلغ - mablagh. To understand how would you translate the word Matured in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Matured or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Matured synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Matured. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Matured in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Matured in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Matured with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by matured?
Meanings of matured are پکا - pakka and مبلغ - mablagh
Whats the definition of matured?
Definition of the matured are
- fully considered and perfected
- fully ripe; at the height of bloom
What is the synonym of matured?
Synonym of word matured are definite, ortho, money, deep, loyal, picas, cunning, lasting, puka, correct
What are the idioms related to matured?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word matured.
- A man at sixteen will prove a child at sixty
- Early ripe early rotten
- Soon ripeoon rotten
- Precocious youth is a sign of premature death
- Ready to eat
What are the quotes with word matured?
Here are the quotes with the word matured in them
- This may sound funny, but as much as the 'Today' show matured me, it also was something of a cocoon. I'd been happy there. I never went into the boss's office and pounded my fist on the desk, saying, 'Give me more money! Give me a prime-time show!' — Jane Pauley
- It's possible that I've matured as a writer, and I hope I've matured emotionally, but I always find myself revisiting these adolescent scenes. — Diablo Cody
- The science linking the increased frequency and severity of extreme weather to the climate crisis has matured tremendously in the last couple of years. — Al Gore