President meanings in Urdu
President meanings in Urdu is صدر President in Urdu. More meanings of president, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word President.
- (noun) : the officer who presides at the meetings of an organization
- (noun) : the office of the United States head of state
- (noun) : the person who holds the office of head of state of the United States government
- (noun) : the chief executive of a republic
- (noun) : an executive officer of a firm or corporation
- (noun) : the head administrative officer of a college or university
More words from Urdu related to President
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word President meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
نفیسدم قوت بازوسرمایہپیٹیسرمرکزیضبط یا کم کرنے والاچھاؤنیگودمنصبوُسعَت میں پھَیلا ہُوابا عظمتصَدَرسب سے اچھامرد کی چھاتیصدر نشینطاقتاوللشکراہمعالیشانزورپورہ زور رکھنے والاریڑھ کی ہڈیکرسی صدارتبھاریشان دارخاصمکھچھاونیصاحبفراخمعتدلجسمانی خلاکرسیعظیمعالیقوتمولچھاتیوالیبلثالثآغوشسردارعظیم الشاناعلاپھیلا ہوااعلیٰصندوق ...
What are the meanings of President in Urdu?
Meanings of the word President in Urdu is صدر - sadr. To understand how would you translate the word President in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to President or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered President synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word President. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use President in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say President in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of President with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by president?
Meaning of president is صدر - sadr
Whats the definition of president?
Definition of the president are
- the officer who presides at the meetings of an organization
- the office of the United States head of state
- the person who holds the office of head of state of the United States government
- the chief executive of a republic
- an executive officer of a firm or corporation
- the head administrative officer of a college or university
What is the synonym of president?
Synonym of word president are cantonment, principal, main, chairman, chief, presager, chest, thorax, moderator, chairperson
What are the quotes with word president?
Here are the quotes with the word president in them
- Thomas Jefferson once said, 'We should never judge a president by his age, only by his works.' And ever since he told me that, I stopped worrying. — Ronald Reagan
- As the age of television progresses the Reagans will be the rule, not the exception. To be perfect for television is all a President has to be these days. — Gore Vidal
- The progress of evolution from President Washington to President Grant was alone evidence to upset Darwin. — Henry Adams
- The question is what will Mitt Romney do as president if his policy is simply to be hands off and let the government be made so small it can be drowned in a bathtub. In the 21st century global economy, no state alone has the ability to compete against China. — Jennifer Granholm