Main meanings in Urdu
Main meanings in Urdu are مرکزی, عظیم, صدر, بل, بل بوتا, سختی, پورہ زور رکھنے والا, فراخ, پوری طاقت والا, کشادہ, صَدَر, پھیلا ہوا, بڑا, دم قوت بازو, زور, قوت, مقدم, اہمیت, خاص, عظمت, طاقت, ضروری Main in Urdu. More meanings of main, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Main.
- (noun) : a principal pipe in a system that distributes water or gas or electricity or that collects sewage
- (noun) : any very large body of (salt) water
- (adjective satellite) : most important element
- (adjective) : (of a clause) capable of standing syntactically alone as a complete sentence
- (adjective satellite) : of force; of the greatest possible intensity
To go to the Oscars for Moneyball - that was pretty amazing. And to be able to go work with Kathryn Bigelow - that's going to be pretty sweet. Hopefully I don't have to go back to being a waiter. That's still my main goal.
More words related to the meanings of Main
More words from Urdu related to Main
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Main meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Main in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Main
What are the meanings of Main in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Main in Urdu are بڑا - bara, سختی - sakhti, ضروری - zaruuri, اہمیت - aehmiyat, فراخ - faraakh, عظمت - azmat, قوت - quuwat, زور - zor, عظیم - aziim, طاقت - taaqat, بل - bel, پھیلا ہوا - phaela hu a, خاص - khaas, مقدم - muqaddam, صدر - sadr, کشادہ - kushaadah, بل بوتا - bal buuta and مرکزی - markazi. To understand how would you translate the word Main in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Main or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Main synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Main. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Main in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Main in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Main with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by main?
Meanings of main are بڑا - bara, سختی - sakhti, ضروری - zaruuri, اہمیت - aehmiyat, فراخ - faraakh, عظمت - azmat, قوت - quuwat, زور - zor, عظیم - aziim, طاقت - taaqat, بل - bel, پھیلا ہوا - phaela hu a, خاص - khaas, مقدم - muqaddam, صدر - sadr, کشادہ - kushaadah, بل بوتا - bal buuta and مرکزی - markazi
Whats the definition of main?
Definition of the main are
- a principal pipe in a system that distributes water or gas or electricity or that collects sewage
- any very large body of (salt) water
- most important element
- (of a clause) capable of standing syntactically alone as a complete sentence
- of force; of the greatest possible intensity
What is the synonym of main?
Synonym of word main are mickle, rigidifies, incumbent, emphasis, tralucency, vast, glory, might, power, harshen
What are the idioms with the word main?
Here are the idioms with the word main in them.
- Look to the main chance
- Your main fault is that you are good for nothing
What are the idioms related to main?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word main.
- An open brow indicates an open heart
- At the head of
- Good clothes open all doors
- He that plants trees loves others beside himself
- He that speaks sows and he that holds his peace gathers
What are the quotes with word main?
Here are the quotes with the word main in them
- To go to the Oscars for Moneyball - that was pretty amazing. And to be able to go work with Kathryn Bigelow - that's going to be pretty sweet. Hopefully I don't have to go back to being a waiter. That's still my main goal. — Chris Pratt
- Like most people my age, my job is the main focus of my life. I don't have some kind of jet-setting fabulous lifestyle where I'm constantly in situations to acquire amazing anecdotes, that's it. — Anna Paquin
- We shouldn't feel restricted by our sexuality, and our sexuality doesn't have to be a cultural choice. That's an amazing variety of music within those five main performers. — Neil Tennant
- I think 'Game of Thrones' was extraordinary. I want to do some period pieces. It would be lovely to tell great stories, that is my main ambition. And to be working with amazing creators. — Stana Katic