Principal meanings in Urdu
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Principal.
- (noun) : capital as contrasted with the income derived from it
- (noun) : an actor who plays a principal role
- (noun) : the major party to a financial transaction at a stock exchange; buys and sells for his own account
- (noun) : the educator who has executive authority for a school
- (noun) : the original amount of a debt on which interest is calculated
- (adjective satellite) : most important element
- (noun) : (criminal law) any person involved in a criminal offense, regardless of whether the person profits from such involvement
More words related to the meanings of Principal
More words from Urdu related to Principal
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Principal meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ہوشیاروُسعَت میں پھَیلا ہُوابے ہودہفوقیتافادہاساسیقیاممیاںکھیڑبجناکڑکناگراںپل بھر کے لیےنباتیوسیعنَيااصحابدلفریبروحضخیمحسب نسببالا دستبہترینجمعابتدائکثیرامامکمال کاشاندارکَثیرسود مندصندوققدرتیوافرستھریالٹرامڈھاولینبشیشدہانہبا وقاردامکِسی چیز کا اِبتدائی نمونہسابقمیرڈھور ڈنگربا عزتپھاڑنابا عظمتلامحدود ...
Idiom with the word Principal in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Principal
What are the meanings of Principal in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Principal in Urdu are اصل - asl, بڑا - bara, مقدم - muqaddam, عمدہ - umdah, سب سے اچھا, اول - auwwal, صدر - sadr, اعلیٰ - aala, سرمایہ - sar maayah, مول - mol and مکھ - Makh. To understand how would you translate the word Principal in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Principal or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Principal synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Principal. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Principal in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Principal in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Principal with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by principal?
Meanings of principal are اصل - asl, بڑا - bara, مقدم - muqaddam, عمدہ - umdah, سب سے اچھا, اول - auwwal, صدر - sadr, اعلیٰ - aala, سرمایہ - sar maayah, مول - mol and مکھ - Makh
Whats the definition of principal?
Definition of the principal are
- capital as contrasted with the income derived from it
- an actor who plays a principal role
- the major party to a financial transaction at a stock exchange; buys and sells for his own account
- the educator who has executive authority for a school
- the original amount of a debt on which interest is calculated
- most important element
- (criminal law) any person involved in a criminal offense, regardless of whether the person profits from such involvement
What is the synonym of principal?
Synonym of word principal are hypostasis, gross, primate, neat, originant, giant, deediest, primogenial, bosom, larget
What are the idioms with the word principal?
Here are the idioms with the word principal in them.
- Excess in nothing this i regard as a principal of the highest value in life
What are the idioms related to principal?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word principal.
- Every evil thing is easily stifled at its birth allowed to become old it generally become too powerful
- Every evil thing is easily stifled at its birth; allowed to become old it generally become too powerful
- The morning hour has gold in its mouth
- Good clothes open all doors
- Let the most difficult duty be your most sacred duty
What are the quotes with word principal?
Here are the quotes with the word principal in them
- The principal contributor to loneliness in this country is television. What happens is that the family 'gets together' alone. — Ashley Montagu
- Light, God's eldest daughter, is a principal beauty in a building. — Thomas Fuller
- All animals, except man, know that the principal business of life is to enjoy it. — Samuel Butler
- The principal act of courage is to endure and withstand dangers doggedly rather than to attack them. — Thomas Aquinas