Prince meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Prince.
- (noun) : a male member of a royal family other than the sovereign (especially the son of a sovereign)
I love Prince Harry. Good looking and a bit of a rebel. Me and his dad are as thick as thieves and I knew Harry before I knew his dad so we've met a few times. I think he's amazing. And I think you can relate to him because he's made mistakes. He's cool.
Charles was very intent to use his years as Prince of Wales to make his mark while he still had freedom of maneuver that he wouldn't have as King. The first subject he really went for was architecture. It made an impact.
More words from Urdu related to Prince
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Prince meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
توڑناسرکرناتسلط حاصل کرناامینصاحب دلشکست دیناوارثگورنرحامیمکھتسخیر کرناپیر مغانپوتراستادزیرحکمخوامخواہنگہبانوالیسرداررائےناظرمقدسصاحبسرکارمربیپارسادبانالالارکھوالیمبارکحاکمہنر مندی حاصل کرناسرپرستپاکماہرٹھاکرداروغہمنیبفتح کرناعبور حاصل کرنا übuurحافظدھرماتمامالکبس یا قابو میں لاناناش پاتی کی ایک قسمرکھوالامڈھادھ پتیوکیلمتبرک ...
Idioms with the word Prince in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Prince
What are the meanings of Prince in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Prince in Urdu is ولی - wali. To understand how would you translate the word Prince in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Prince or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Prince synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Prince. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Prince in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Prince in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Prince with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by prince?
Meaning of prince is ولی - wali
Whats the definition of prince?
Definition of the prince are
- a male member of a royal family other than the sovereign (especially the son of a sovereign)
What is the synonym of prince?
Synonym of word prince are saint, master, holy, guardian, willywaw, willy, willey, wilier, wali, willy nilly
What are the idioms with the word prince?
Here are the idioms with the word prince in them.
- Like prince like people
- Who draws his sword against his prince must throw away the scabbard
What are the idioms related to prince?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word prince.
- A good cow may have an ill calf
- A good cow may have an illcalf
What are the quotes with word prince?
Here are the quotes with the word prince in them
- It could be fun to sing with Prince or Michael Jackson. Justin Timberlake has an amazing new sound now. — Taryn Manning
- I love Prince Harry. Good looking and a bit of a rebel. Me and his dad are as thick as thieves and I knew Harry before I knew his dad so we've met a few times. I think he's amazing. And I think you can relate to him because he's made mistakes. He's cool. — Cheryl Cole
- Charles was very intent to use his years as Prince of Wales to make his mark while he still had freedom of maneuver that he wouldn't have as King. The first subject he really went for was architecture. It made an impact. — Anthony Holden
- Even with, or perhaps, because of, this background, I have over the past few years sensed a very dramatic change in attitude on the part of Prince Edward Islanders towards the on-going rush for so-called modernization. — Alex Campbell