Promised meanings in Urdu
Promised meanings in Urdu is وعدہ Promised in Urdu. More meanings of promised, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Even before he came to power in 1997, Gordon Brown promised to change the accounts to parliament from simple litanies of cash in and cash out, to a more commercial system that took notice of the public property the departments were using. This system is known as resource accounting.
More words from Urdu related to Promised
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Promised meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
راضی نامہسپردگیرہن رکھناتہہموافقتعہدکفالتحکمہم آہنگیوابَستگیکہنامیلپیمانرہنصورتقرینہپابَندیزبان دینامیل جولاقرار نامہزینپرترضامندیمعاہدہقسمربط ضبطوابستگیعہد کرنانوبتمطابقتوفاقگرواتحادسُپُردگیقسم کھاناقسم اٹھاناقولہامیگروی رکھنامصیبترضا مندیحَوالے کَرنے کا عمَلقول دیناملاپسمجھوتہگرویحالتشرطذمہ داریایکا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Promised
What are the meanings of Promised in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Promised in Urdu is وعدہ - wadah. To understand how would you translate the word Promised in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Promised or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Promised synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Promised. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Promised in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Promised in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Promised with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by promised?
Meaning of promised is وعدہ - wadah
Whats the definition of promised?
Definition of the promised are
What is the synonym of promised?
Synonym of word promised are behest, the promise, commitment, promise, pledge, agreement, promisee, plight
What are the idioms related to promised?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word promised.
- An oath that is not to be made is not to be kept
- A promise attended to is a debt settle
- A promise delayed is justice deferred
- A promise neglected is an untruth told
- An unlawful oath is better broke than kept
What are the quotes with word promised?
Here are the quotes with the word promised in them
- Even before he came to power in 1997, Gordon Brown promised to change the accounts to parliament from simple litanies of cash in and cash out, to a more commercial system that took notice of the public property the departments were using. This system is known as resource accounting. — James Buchan
- My brother Bob doesn't want to be in government - he promised Dad he'd go straight. — John F.Kennedy
- Where is the politician who has not promised to fight to the death for lower taxes- and who has not proceeded to vote for the very spending projects that make tax cuts impossible? — Barry Goldwater
- Nothing in life is promised except death. — Kanye West