Purity meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Purity.
- (noun) : a woman's virtue or chastity
- (noun) : being undiluted or unmixed with extraneous material
- (noun) : the state of being unsullied by sin or moral wrong; lacking a knowledge of evil
What I dream of is an art of balance, of purity and serenity devoid of troubling or depressing subject matter - a soothing, calming influence on the mind, rather like a good armchair which provides relaxation from physical fatigue.
More words related to the meanings of Purity
More words from Urdu related to Purity
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Purity meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
صدق دلچوما چاٹیعاشقینیاؤتجلیفضلپاک کَرناصفائعشقسندرتائیشدھتابہاہیجراستبازیچاہاختلاطسادگیاجلا پناجالاراست بازیبول چال نَہانارنگ رلیاںیاریحسنشان و شوکتنفاستزہداچھائدھلائپریتہاؤ بھاؤصفائیتابندگیپرہیز گاریضیاراگ و سہاگلگاوٹخوبیدمککاری گریدھوناصفائی کی حالتپریمراستیشفافیجلوہپرہیزفضیلتبے ریائبوس و کنار ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Purity
What are the meanings of Purity in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Purity in Urdu are اخلاص - ekhlaas, پاکیزگی - Pakeeza, آب داری - aab daari, عفت - iffat and طہارت - tahaarat. To understand how would you translate the word Purity in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Purity or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Purity synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Purity. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Purity in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Purity in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Purity with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by purity?
Meanings of purity are اخلاص - ekhlaas, پاکیزگی - Pakeeza, آب داری - aab daari, عفت - iffat and طہارت - tahaarat
Whats the definition of purity?
Definition of the purity are
- a woman's virtue or chastity
- being undiluted or unmixed with extraneous material
- the state of being unsullied by sin or moral wrong; lacking a knowledge of evil
What is the synonym of purity?
Synonym of word purity are sincerity, immaculateness, selfless worship, fineness, love, lustre, fairness, candour, cleanliness, dalliance
What are the idioms related to purity?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word purity.
- Kindness begets kindness
- Love begets love
- A great reputation is a great charge
- Debt is the worst poverty
- Honest men fear neither the light nor the dark
What are the quotes with word purity?
Here are the quotes with the word purity in them
- What I dream of is an art of balance, of purity and serenity devoid of troubling or depressing subject matter - a soothing, calming influence on the mind, rather like a good armchair which provides relaxation from physical fatigue. — Henri Matisse
- I needed to be in the bush. There I find solitude and beauty and purity and focus. That's where my heart lies. — Mark Burnett
- My death, taking the light from my eyes, gives back to the day the purity which they soiled. — Jean Racine
- I've never had anyone define purity. You probably can't define purity. Purity is to live according to original design. — Josh McDowell