Love meanings in Urdu
Love meanings in Urdu are پیت, پریت, پیار, چاہ, عاشقی, لگی, چاہت, لگاوٹ, لاگ, یاری, آگ, عشق, اخلاص, محبت, الفت, پریم Love in Urdu. More meanings of love, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 10 English and definitions related to the word Love.
- (verb) : have sexual intercourse with
- (verb) : get pleasure from
- (noun) : a beloved person; used as terms of endearment
- (noun) : any object of warm affection or devotion
- (noun) : a deep feeling of sexual desire and attraction
- (noun) : sexual activities (often including sexual intercourse) between two people
- (noun) : a strong positive emotion of regard and affection
- (noun) : a score of zero in tennis or squash
- (verb) : have a great affection or liking for
- (verb) : be enamored or in love with
I think the biggest disease the world suffers from in this day and age is the disease of people feeling unloved. I know that I can give love for a minute, for half an hour, for a day, for a month, but I can give. I am very happy to do that, I want to do that.
|He doesn't love||وہ نہیں محبت کرتا ہے|
|He loved||اس نے محبت کی|
|He loves||وہ محبت کرتا ہے|
|He will love||وہ محبت کرے گا|
|I don't love||ہم نہیں محبت کرتے ہیں|
|I love||میں محبت کرتا ہوں|
|I loved||میں نے محبت کی|
|I will love||میں محبت کروں گا|
|We don't love||ہم نہیں محبت کرتے ہیں|
|We love||ہم محبت کرتے ہیں|
|We loved||ہم نے محبت کی|
|We will love||ہم محبت کریں گے|
More words from Urdu related to Love
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Love meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
محصولنمائشپسندمرضیدُھنپچاراذکیزور ڈالناپیارشوق رکھناہڑکناسوداتمنابڑبڑاناغربتسمبندھسنکجوڑ توڑسوختگیتنصیبطیشميلاندرکار ہونارشتے داریجلنے لگنارحمدلیگرویدگیچاؤپٹیمطالبہ کرناپچ کارناشعبدہالطفاتگوش مالی کرناتصنوعکاممقصدچوما چاٹیاچھاسستی کرناتوڑاعشقخواہش شہوانیخلا ملابھوتبے دلی سے دیناآرزو کرناناتے داریضرورتپاکیزگی ...
Idioms with the word Love in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Love
What are the meanings of Love in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Love in Urdu are آگ - aag, پیار - pyaar, محبت - mohabbat, لاگ - laag, چاہ - chaah, لگی - laggi, پریت - priit, چاہت - chaahat, الفت - ulfat, عشق - ishq, لگاوٹ - lagaawat, پریم - preym, اخلاص - ekhlaas, یاری - yaari and پیت - piit. To understand how would you translate the word Love in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Love or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Love synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Love. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Love in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Love in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Love with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by love?
Meanings of love are آگ - aag, پیار - pyaar, محبت - mohabbat, لاگ - laag, چاہ - chaah, لگی - laggi, پریت - priit, چاہت - chaahat, الفت - ulfat, عشق - ishq, لگاوٹ - lagaawat, پریم - preym, اخلاص - ekhlaas, یاری - yaari and پیت - piit
Whats the definition of love?
Definition of the love are
- have sexual intercourse with
- get pleasure from
- a beloved person; used as terms of endearment
- any object of warm affection or devotion
- a deep feeling of sexual desire and attraction
- sexual activities (often including sexual intercourse) between two people
- a strong positive emotion of regard and affection
- a score of zero in tennis or squash
- have a great affection or liking for
- be enamored or in love with
What is the synonym of love?
Synonym of word love are faery, lovage, wooing, intrigue, lovages, volition, desire, spook, passion, affine
What are the idioms with the word love?
Here are the idioms with the word love in them.
- A pennyweight of love his worth a pound of law
- Absence is to love what wind is to fire it puts out the little it kindles the great
- Absence is to love what wind is to fire; it puts out the little it kindles the great
- Absence sharpens love presence strengthens it
- All do not admire and love the same things
What are the idioms related to love?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word love.
- Kindness begets kindness
- Love begets love
- He who digs a pit for others himself falls into it
- He who digs a well for others himself falls into it
- Oh the love of a mother love which none can forget
What are the quotes with word love?
Here are the quotes with the word love in them
- Those who love deeply never grow old they may die of old age, but they die young. — Dorothy Canfield Fisher
- I think the biggest disease the world suffers from in this day and age is the disease of people feeling unloved. I know that I can give love for a minute, for half an hour, for a day, for a month, but I can give. I am very happy to do that, I want to do that. — Princess Diana
- A man does not die of love or his liver or even of old age he dies of being a man. — Miguel de Unamuno
- It is with an old love as it is with old age a man lives to all the miseries, but is dead to all the pleasures. — Francois de La Rochefoucauld
How to use love in a sentence?
Here is few example on how to use love in a sentence.
- He doesn't love — وہ نہیں محبت کرتا ہے
- He loved — اس نے محبت کی
- He loves — وہ محبت کرتا ہے
- He will love — وہ محبت کرے گا
- I don't love — ہم نہیں محبت کرتے ہیں