Refuses meanings in Urdu
Refuses meanings in Urdu is انکار Refuses in Urdu. More meanings of refuses, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
If either player abandon the game by quitting the table in anger, or in an otherwise offensive manner or by momentarily resigning the game or refuses to abide by the decision of the Umpire, the game must be scored against him.
Through loyalty to the past, our mind refuses to realize that tomorrow's joy is possible only if today's makes way for it that each wave owes the beauty of its line only to the withdrawal of the preceding one.
More words related to the meanings of Refuses
More words from Urdu related to Refuses
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Refuses meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
اعلانِ قطع تعلقالٹناچھوڑ دینا حَق یا عقیدے کواِبطالجوابنقیذبالعکسپلٹ جاناانکارمعدومشکستتَرک کَرنااستردادبلکہ نہیںمنفیتنفس کشیسلبپیچھے دھکیلنااِنکار کَرنالادعویٰنفیمتتَردیدتسلیم کرنے سے انکارتردید کرنامُنکَر ہو جاناعدملاردبے شکانکار کرناتردیداِنکاریمنعخلاف گوئنہکفردست برداریفقدانجھڑکیتیاگ دینانامنظوریاوں ہوںسلبیتتضادنہیںنظر اندازیپسپا کرنادَست بَردار ہو جانامنفی رائے ...
Idioms with the word Refuses in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Refuses
What are the meanings of Refuses in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Refuses in Urdu is انکار - inkaar. To understand how would you translate the word Refuses in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Refuses or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Refuses synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Refuses. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Refuses in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Refuses in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Refuses with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by refuses?
Meaning of refuses is انکار - inkaar
Whats the definition of refuses?
Definition of the refuses are
What is the synonym of refuses?
Synonym of word refuses are refusions, negation, denegation, refusal, disowning, discuses, refusals, deny, disavowal, contradiction
What are the idioms with the word refuses?
Here are the idioms with the word refuses in them.
- He is not a mason who refuses a stone
- The sea refuses no rivers
What are the idioms related to refuses?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word refuses.
- A foult once denied is twice committed
- Better be denied than deceived
- General issue
- Special issue
- Hard facts
What are the quotes with word refuses?
Here are the quotes with the word refuses in them
- If either player abandon the game by quitting the table in anger, or in an otherwise offensive manner or by momentarily resigning the game or refuses to abide by the decision of the Umpire, the game must be scored against him. — Howard Staunton
- Through loyalty to the past, our mind refuses to realize that tomorrow's joy is possible only if today's makes way for it that each wave owes the beauty of its line only to the withdrawal of the preceding one. — Andre Gide
- Effort only fully releases its reward after a person refuses to quit. — Napoleon Hill
- The improver of natural knowledge absolutely refuses to acknowledge authority, as such. For him, skepticism is the highest of duties blind faith the one unpardonable sin. — Thomas Huxley