No meanings in Urdu
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word No.
- (noun) : a negative
- (adverb) : used to express refusal or denial or disagreement etc or especially to emphasize a negative statement
- (adverb) : referring to the degree to which a certain quality is present
- (noun) : a radioactive transuranic element synthesized by bombarding curium with carbon ions; 7 isotopes are known
- (adjective) : (quantifier) used with either mass nouns or plural count nouns for indicating a complete or almost complete lack or zero quantity of
- (adverb) : not in any degree or manner; not at all
As I approve of a youth that has something of the old man in him, so I am no less pleased with an old man that has something of the youth. He that follows this rule may be old in body, but can never be so in mind.
|Do not enter||مت داخل ہوں|
|Do you know me?||کیا آپ مجھے جانتے ہیں؟|
|He is not here||وہ یہاں نہیں ہے|
|I can decide now||میں ابھی فیصلہ کرسکتا ہوں|
|I know him||میں اسے جانتا ہوں|
|Labour day celebrated on the first Monday of every September, honors millions of hardworking across the country.||مزدوری کا دن ہر ستمبر کے پہلے پیر کو منایا جاتا ہے ، ملک بھر میں لاکھوں محنت کشوں کو اعزاز دیتا ہے|
|That is not my book||وہ میری کتاب نہیں ہے|
|We announce it||ہم اس کا اعلان کریں|
|We leave now||ہم ابھی رخصت ہوتے ہیں|
More words related to the meanings of No
More words from Urdu related to No
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word No meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
منفیتاپذہینکیونکہکبغیرکمدَست بَردار ہو جانااِنکاریمتناپسپا کرناتسلیم کرنے سے انکاربصیرخاطربے شکاِنکارتردید کرناہیچعدمبرد باریبرائےتھوڑاچھوڑ دینا حَق یا عقیدے کوفقدانعقائد کا مجموعہلامغزکارنہوشبیبلکہ نہیںنقیذانکار کرناجوابڈسعقلنمتکہترانکارکچھ نہیںمسلکنرفراستبابتبرد بارکے لئےتَرک کَرنانفیمذہبکبھی نہیں ...
Idioms with the word No in it
Idioms related to the meaning of No
What are the meanings of No in Urdu?
Meanings of the word No in Urdu are انکار - inkaar, نا - naa, نہیں - nahiin, مت - mat and لا - la. To understand how would you translate the word No in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to No or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered No synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word No. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use No in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say No in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of No with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by no?
Meanings of no are انکار - inkaar, نا - naa, نہیں - nahiin, مت - mat and لا - la
Whats the definition of no?
Definition of the no are
- a negative
- used to express refusal or denial or disagreement etc or especially to emphasize a negative statement
- referring to the degree to which a certain quality is present
- a radioactive transuranic element synthesized by bombarding curium with carbon ions; 7 isotopes are known
- (quantifier) used with either mass nouns or plural count nouns for indicating a complete or almost complete lack or zero quantity of
- not in any degree or manner; not at all
What is the synonym of no?
Synonym of word no are denegation, disowns, less, nary, dementi, disjection, dis, nil, contradiction, discuses
What are the idioms with the word no?
Here are the idioms with the word no in them.
- A blind man is no judge of colours
- A blot is no blot until it be hit
- A broken sack will hold no corn
- A clear concience bears no trouble
- A closed mouth catches no flies
What are the idioms related to no?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word no.
- A foult once denied is twice committed
- Better be denied than deceived
- General issue
- Special issue
- Hard facts
What are the quotes with word no?
Here are the quotes with the word no in them
- Old age is no place for sissies. — Bette Davis
- As I approve of a youth that has something of the old man in him, so I am no less pleased with an old man that has something of the youth. He that follows this rule may be old in body, but can never be so in mind. — Marcus Tullius Cicero
- Growing old is no more than a bad habit which a busy person has no time to form. — Andre Maurois
- While one finds company in himself and his pursuits, he cannot feel old, no matter what his years may be. — Amos Bronson Alcott
How to use no in a sentence?
Here is few example on how to use no in a sentence.
- Do not enter — مت داخل ہوں
- Do you know me? — کیا آپ مجھے جانتے ہیں؟
- He is not here — وہ یہاں نہیں ہے
- I can decide now — میں ابھی فیصلہ کرسکتا ہوں
- I know him — میں اسے جانتا ہوں