Rejection meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Rejection.
- (noun) : the act of rejecting something
- (noun) : the speech act of rejecting
- (noun) : (medicine) an immunological response that refuses to accept substances or organisms that are recognized as foreign
- (noun) : the state of being rejected
You have people come into your life shockingly and surprisingly. You have losses that you never thought you'd experience. You have rejection and you have learn how to deal with that and how to get up the next day and go on with it.
More words related to the meanings of Rejection
More words from Urdu related to Rejection
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Rejection meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
تسلیم کرنے سے انکارسلبیتہم رتبہبتیتَرک کَرنانہجوڑہیچاقدام متاقابلجتناپیچھے دھکیلنازمین دیکھنامساوی ہونانفس کشیفقداناستردادبرابرنانظر اندازیفتیلہاِنکار کَرنااوں ہوںمماثلکالعدمالٹنايکساںزکمیلموافق پڑناتَردیدبلنامنظوریمد مقابلمتوازیرد کرناہم سرمُنکَر ہو جانامنفی رائےمثنیٰساقطناخوشیپلٹ جاناثانینامنظورمقابلہمناسب ہوناردپیچسکے کا چہرہ والا رخیکساں ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Rejection
What are the meanings of Rejection in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Rejection in Urdu are انکار - inkaar, رد - rad, جواب - jawaab and نظر اندازی - nazaar andaazi. To understand how would you translate the word Rejection in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Rejection or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Rejection synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Rejection. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Rejection in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Rejection in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Rejection with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by rejection?
Meanings of rejection are انکار - inkaar, رد - rad, جواب - jawaab and نظر اندازی - nazaar andaazi
Whats the definition of rejection?
Definition of the rejection are
- the act of rejecting something
- the speech act of rejecting
- (medicine) an immunological response that refuses to accept substances or organisms that are recognized as foreign
- the state of being rejected
What is the synonym of rejection?
Synonym of word rejection are refusal, returning, refuses, refut, repulsion, refusers, resaluted, parallel, rebuttal, reprobation
What are the idioms related to rejection?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word rejection.
- A foult once denied is twice committed
- Better be denied than deceived
- General issue
- Special issue
- Hard facts
What are the quotes with word rejection?
Here are the quotes with the word rejection in them
- Attitude is your acceptance of the natural laws, or your rejection of the natural laws. — Stuart Chase
- Dialogue and education for peace can help free our hearts from the impulse toward intolerance and the rejection of others. — Daisaku Ikeda
- You have people come into your life shockingly and surprisingly. You have losses that you never thought you'd experience. You have rejection and you have learn how to deal with that and how to get up the next day and go on with it. — Taylor Swift
- I think I've always been somebody, since the deaths of my father and brother, who was afraid to hope. So, I was more prepared for failure and for rejection than for success. — Amy Tan