Joke meanings in Urdu
Joke meanings in Urdu are ٹھٹھا مارنا, مضحک واقعہ, کھلی, مذاق کرنا, ہنسی اڑانا, ٹھٹھول, لطیفہ, چھیڑنا, دل لگی کرنا, دل لگی, مذاق, ہنسی, مذاق ہونا, ٹھٹھا, ہنسی اڑنا, چھیڑ, مسخرہ پن کرنا, ہنسی یا کھلی کرنا Joke in Urdu. More meanings of joke, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Joke.
- (noun) : a humorous anecdote or remark intended to provoke laughter
- (noun) : activity characterized by good humor
- (verb) : tell a joke; speak humorously
- (verb) : act in a funny or teasing way
- (noun) : a triviality not to be taken seriously
From as long as, literally as far back as I can remember I've liked puns, word jokes, I can literally recall looking at a comic at the age of six or seven and I remember what I enjoyed and what it was precisely and how the joke worked.
More words related to the meanings of Joke
More words from Urdu related to Joke
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Joke meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
کتر کھانازندہ دلتوہارغصہ دلانابے عزتی کرنامسخرا پنمسرتشوخی کرناٹٹولناعشق بازی کرناتضحیکہاتھ ڈالنادرہم برہم کرناپگڑی اچھالنابَذلَہ سَنجیچھینکاہنسی بازچَکھناجلقرازعقیدترگڑنابچہ دیناگدگداظریفعجیب چیزتحقیر کرناٹھٹاسپاہ کی ازسرنو ترتیبحملہ آورنا خُوشگوار کیفیت مزاجشہوت پرستمصیبتلپکاطنز کرنادھوکاکھیلنقلفراستمزہکھلیسخت سستہنگامہ آرائی کرناڈنگ مارناتعلقمن گھڑت کہانیمَذّاقتومنابھانڈزبانی چوٹ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Joke
What are the meanings of Joke in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Joke in Urdu are ٹھٹھا - thatha, چھیڑنا - chheyrna, مذاق - mazaaq, ہنسی اڑانا - hansi uraana, دل لگی - dil lagi, ہنسی - hansi, لطیفہ - latiifah, ٹھٹھول - ththol, دل لگی کرنا - dillagi karna, ٹھٹھا مارنا - thattha maarna, کھلی - khali, چھیڑ - chheyr and مذاق کرنا - mazaaq karna. To understand how would you translate the word Joke in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Joke or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Joke synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Joke. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Joke in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Joke in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Joke with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by joke?
Meanings of joke are ٹھٹھا - thatha, چھیڑنا - chheyrna, مذاق - mazaaq, ہنسی اڑانا - hansi uraana, دل لگی - dil lagi, ہنسی - hansi, لطیفہ - latiifah, ٹھٹھول - ththol, دل لگی کرنا - dillagi karna, ٹھٹھا مارنا - thattha maarna, کھلی - khali, چھیڑ - chheyr and مذاق کرنا - mazaaq karna
Whats the definition of joke?
Definition of the joke are
- a humorous anecdote or remark intended to provoke laughter
- activity characterized by good humor
- tell a joke; speak humorously
- act in a funny or teasing way
- a triviality not to be taken seriously
What is the synonym of joke?
Synonym of word joke are mirthfulness, tease, pleasantry, jeer, fun, derides, teases, funnier, fash, velvet
What are the idioms related to joke?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word joke.
- Joe miller
- Poke fun at
- Take liberties with
- They that tease each other love each other
- To stir up the hornet's nest
What are the quotes with word joke?
Here are the quotes with the word joke in them
- From as long as, literally as far back as I can remember I've liked puns, word jokes, I can literally recall looking at a comic at the age of six or seven and I remember what I enjoyed and what it was precisely and how the joke worked. — Tom Stoppard
- Why is Cloud 9 so amazing? What is wrong with Cloud 8? That joke came off the top of my head, and the top of my head ain't funny! — Mitch Hedberg
- When we're on set, we kind of joke around, and when we're rehearsing, we change up the scenes and make each other laugh. We lighten up the mood. The blooper reel is going to be amazing on 'New Moon.' — Kellan Lutz
- It's a joke to think that anyone is one thing. We're all such complex creatures. But if I'm going to be a poster child for anything, anger's a gorgeous emotion. It gets a bad rap, but it can make great changes happen. — Alanis Morissette