Skeptical meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Skeptical.
- (adjective satellite) : denying or questioning the tenets of especially a religion
- (adjective satellite) : marked by or given to doubt
Anyone working for a big company might be skeptical that a large business, or even a strictly online business, can form the same kind of friendly, loyal relationship with customers as a local retailer. I'm saying it's already been done because I lived it.
More words from Urdu related to Skeptical
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Skeptical meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
اندیشہشبہ کرنابےاعتباری کرناشش و پنجبے اعتمادیچوکپریشانیتلونحجابشک کرنابدظنیمَخصُوصسلسلہ واربھروسا نہ کرنادھوکاتذبذبعدم یقیندھڑکااعتبار یا اعتماد نہ کرنابےاعتباریدوئزمرہ بندشبہہ کرناوسوسہگومگووہمامتيازیمُتخصّصشبہ ہوناشکبے اعتباری کرناگمانحیرتشبہامتیازیگروہ کے مُتَعلِّقدبھدھاسکچبدگُمانی کرنااعتماد نہ کرناگومگو کا عالمبے اعتباریڈردقتغیر یقینیلحاظاعتقادبدگمانیکِسی مِثال کے مُتعَلِقدرجہ بند ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Skeptical
What are the meanings of Skeptical in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Skeptical in Urdu are شبہ - shubah and مخصوص - makhsuus. To understand how would you translate the word Skeptical in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Skeptical or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Skeptical synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Skeptical. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Skeptical in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Skeptical in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Skeptical with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by skeptical?
Meanings of skeptical are شبہ - shubah and مخصوص - makhsuus
Whats the definition of skeptical?
Definition of the skeptical are
- denying or questioning the tenets of especially a religion
- marked by or given to doubt
What is the synonym of skeptical?
Synonym of word skeptical are doubt, distrust, quandary, mistrustfulness, misgiving, diffidence, specificate, specifical, specified, special
What are the idioms related to skeptical?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word skeptical.
- Epoch making
- Rod in pickle
- Love is the maker of suspicions
- Make no doubt
- Prudence is not satisfied with may be's
What are the quotes with word skeptical?
Here are the quotes with the word skeptical in them
- I intend to leave after my death a large fund for the promotion of the peace idea, but I am skeptical as to its results. — Alfred Nobel
- I'm a little skeptical about using the Constitution this way, but I also believe marriage is between a man and a woman and that the courts shouldn't legislate this matter. — Pete Coors
- Anyone working for a big company might be skeptical that a large business, or even a strictly online business, can form the same kind of friendly, loyal relationship with customers as a local retailer. I'm saying it's already been done because I lived it. — Gary Vaynerchuk
- I think you can be cynical about religion on occasion, and certainly skeptical about the degree to which some people use religion to manipulate other people. — Peter Jennings