Uncertainty meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Uncertainty.
- (noun) : the state of being unsure of something
- (noun) : being unsettled or in doubt or dependent on chance
More words related to the meanings of Uncertainty
More words from Urdu related to Uncertainty
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Uncertainty meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
تزلزلاعتقادتردد کرناغیر یقینیغیر معتبربدظنیسوال طلبلحاظپرتیت نہ کرنادبدھاانوکھا طرز عملبے یقینیدھوکاگومگومخصوصحیصبد گمانیدوئلگی لپٹیغیر مستقل مزاجبےاعتباریقابل گرفتسنکوچبے اعتمادی کرناہچکچاہٹمشکوکبوکھلا دیناوسوسہحیرتشکتشکیک پرستی سے مُتعلّقوسواسلڑکھڑاہٹنرالا پنشبہ ہوناڈانواں ڈولیڈھل مل یقینحرکت کی قابلیتاخلاقعالم حیرتشبہ کرنادو دلاگول گولخیالگمانگومگو کا عالماندیشہبے اعتمادیمترددسنک ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Uncertainty
What are the meanings of Uncertainty in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Uncertainty in Urdu are غیر یقینی - ghaer yaqiini, شک - shak, شبہ - shubah, بے یقینی - bey yaqiini, شش و پنج - shash o panj, تلون - talawwun and تذبذب - tazab zub. To understand how would you translate the word Uncertainty in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Uncertainty or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Uncertainty synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Uncertainty. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Uncertainty in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Uncertainty in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Uncertainty with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by uncertainty?
Meanings of uncertainty are غیر یقینی - ghaer yaqiini, شک - shak, شبہ - shubah, بے یقینی - bey yaqiini, شش و پنج - shash o panj, تلون - talawwun and تذبذب - tazab zub
Whats the definition of uncertainty?
Definition of the uncertainty are
- the state of being unsure of something
- being unsettled or in doubt or dependent on chance
What is the synonym of uncertainty?
Synonym of word uncertainty are indeterminacy, demur, undecimal, distrust, unsured, indefinity, quandary, uncurtain, unpure, indefiniteness
What are the idioms related to uncertainty?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word uncertainty.
- At a loss
- Count your chickens before they are hatched
- Love is the maker of suspicions
- Make no doubt
- Prudence is not satisfied with may be's
What are the quotes with word uncertainty?
Here are the quotes with the word uncertainty in them
- Medicine is a science of uncertainty and an art of probability. — William Osler
- Faith means living with uncertainty - feeling your way through life, letting your heart guide you like a lantern in the dark. — Dan Millman
- In an ecology of love, people can relate in trust and face the future without fear. They do not need to play it safe. They can take uncertainty in their stride. — Jonathan Sacks
- I'm sad to report that in the past few years, ever since uncertainty became our insistent 21st century companion, leadership has taken a great leap backwards to the familiar territory of command and control. — Margaret J. Wheatley