Slough meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Slough.
- (noun) : necrotic tissue; a mortified or gangrenous part or mass
- (verb) : cast off hair, skin, horn, or feathers
- (noun) : any outer covering that can be shed or cast off (such as the cast-off skin of a snake)
- (noun) : a stagnant swamp (especially as part of a bayou)
- (noun) : a hollow filled with mud
More words related to the meanings of Slough
More words from Urdu related to Slough
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Slough meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
نجاستکیچڑ میں بھرنامٹی سے پوتنادھنسا دیناپانکاگدلا کرناتالابمیل مٹیمشکلات میں مبتلا کرنادھسنڈبونامیلگلابہکاندوکنواںکوڑاالجھاؤریگ رواںدھولچُہلاپانکدھنسکیچڑچہلادھسانمیلادلدل میں پھنساناکیچڑ اچھالنادلدلی جگہمٹیگاراجوہڑملمجازاً مصیبت میں پھنسانامٹی سے تھوپنانرمبجھنکیچڑ میں بھر دیناگندے پانی کا جوہڑخاکدلدل میں پھنسنابالوریتگردمیلا کرناآندودیناگندگیالجھنگھنگریغلاظت ...
Idiom related to the meaning of Slough
What are the meanings of Slough in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Slough in Urdu are دلدل - dal dal, دھسن - Dhasan, بجھن - Bajhan and پانکا - Paanka. To understand how would you translate the word Slough in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Slough or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Slough synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Slough. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Slough in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Slough in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Slough with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by slough?
Meanings of slough are دلدل - dal dal, دھسن - Dhasan, بجھن - Bajhan and پانکا - Paanka
Whats the definition of slough?
Definition of the slough are
- necrotic tissue; a mortified or gangrenous part or mass
- cast off hair, skin, horn, or feathers
- any outer covering that can be shed or cast off (such as the cast-off skin of a snake)
- a stagnant swamp (especially as part of a bayou)
- a hollow filled with mud
What is the synonym of slough?
Synonym of word slough are swamping, fen, marshman, swampiness, bog, marshlands, swamp, marshiness, swampiest, quagmire
What are the idioms related to slough?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word slough.
- Quick steps are best over miry ground
What are the quotes with word slough?
Here are the quotes with the word slough in them
- It is my art. I am better at it than I ever was. And I will do it as long as I can. When you reach a certain age you can slough off what is unnecessary and concentrate on what is. And why not? — Arthur Miller
- The first thing I think about when I wake up most mornings is the fact that I'm tired. I have been tired for decades. I am tired in the morning and I am tired while becalmed in the slough of the afternoon, and I am tired in the evening, except right when I try to go to sleep. — Susan Orlean