Tent meanings in Urdu
Tent meanings in Urdu are ڈیرے میں رہنا, ڈیرا ڈالنا, خیمہ نصب کرنا, کپڑ کوٹ, بے چوبہ, راوٹی, تنبو, خیمہ, ڈیرا, پال, شامیانہ Tent in Urdu. More meanings of tent, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Tent.
- (verb) : live in or as if in a tent
- (noun) : a portable shelter (usually of canvas stretched over supporting poles and fastened to the ground with ropes and pegs)
- (noun) : a web that resembles a tent or carpet
We had every problems starting a big top could have. The tent fell down on the first day. We had problems getting people into the shows. It was only with the courage and arrogance of youth that we survived.
More words related to the meanings of Tent
More words from Urdu related to Tent
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Tent meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
اجلیڈاٹمظلہمکانجھکاناپر مارناعمدہقیام کَرناترپالکشتی رانی کرناڈیرہ یا لشکر ڈالناڈٹنااستھانتاخیرپابَندی کَرناصاف ستھرابا قاعدہمینڈھاردوولایتیڈھلکنامنڈلاناپاکقیامنمگیراٹکناٹھہرناقیام کرناگھر کوخانقاہایفا کَرناخالصرانیڈیمبسیرا کرناخانہلٹکے رہناڈھور ڈنگرسکونتچھجاڈیرہ ڈالناڈیرا ڈالناجھونپڑیگھومناصومعہقائم رہناستھراتنبوعام طور پرعرش ...
What are the meanings of Tent in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Tent in Urdu are ڈیرا - deyra, ڈیرا ڈالنا - deyra daalna, تنبو - tanbu, خیمہ - kheymah, پال - paal and شامیانہ - shaamiyaanah. To understand how would you translate the word Tent in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Tent or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Tent synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Tent. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Tent in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Tent in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Tent with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by tent?
Meanings of tent are ڈیرا - deyra, ڈیرا ڈالنا - deyra daalna, تنبو - tanbu, خیمہ - kheymah, پال - paal and شامیانہ - shaamiyaanah
Whats the definition of tent?
Definition of the tent are
- live in or as if in a tent
- a portable shelter (usually of canvas stretched over supporting poles and fastened to the ground with ropes and pegs)
- a web that resembles a tent or carpet
What is the synonym of tent?
Synonym of word tent are pavilion, hover, encamp, monastery, home, tentation, sails, tentage, paul, tentaculum
What are the quotes with word tent?
Here are the quotes with the word tent in them
- We had every problems starting a big top could have. The tent fell down on the first day. We had problems getting people into the shows. It was only with the courage and arrogance of youth that we survived. — Guy Laliberte
- Catholicism is a wide tent in terms of political and legal positions. We could have nine Catholics on the Supreme Court and a great deal of diversity toward the law. — Cass Sunstein
- We were doing it under the most extraordinary circumstances, but the first out of the tent in the morning would be David Lean. He said to me on the very first day of shooting, Pete, this is the beginning of a great adventure. — Peter O'Toole