Dam meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Dam.
- (noun) : female parent of an animal especially domestic livestock
- (noun) : a metric unit of length equal to ten meters
- (verb) : obstruct with, or as if with, a dam
Some types of environmental restoration projects are well-known restored wetlands, for instance, or coal mine reclamation projects. Recently though, larger dam removal projects have started, a number of them in Washington state.
More words related to the meanings of Dam
More words from Urdu related to Dam
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Dam meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
تنا ہواسائبانبا قاعدہزور لگا کر پیچھے کھینچناگرہمصرعہروکنے کا عمَلجوڑناباڑگوارہ کرناپٹمچٹکپایہبندربہتزنجیر ڈالنادخل اندازیاڑاکثر کر کےبوتل وغیرہ کا مُنہ بند کرناکمانپاکراجباہمسدودڈیرے میں رہناڈاٹخالصروکنے کا عملجوڑسکھاناتوداپخسہاگہپیوستدیوار بناناروکملانا,پیوند یا جوڑ لگانااِحاطَہرسیرکاوٹ بننابندشپاٹناہیجٹھیاان کھلابمباچھلاسیلاب کو روکنے کے لیے بندبندیمینڈھ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Dam
What are the meanings of Dam in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Dam in Urdu are عام طور پر - aam taur par, بند - band, روک - rok, ڈاٹ - daat, پشتہ - pushtah, پُشتہ - Pushta, مینڈ - meynd, ڈیم, رکاؤ - Rukao, مینڈھ - meyndh and پال - paal. To understand how would you translate the word Dam in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Dam or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Dam synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Dam. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Dam in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Dam in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Dam with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by dam?
Meanings of dam are عام طور پر - aam taur par, بند - band, روک - rok, ڈاٹ - daat, پشتہ - pushtah, پُشتہ - Pushta, مینڈ - meynd, ڈیم, رکاؤ - Rukao, مینڈھ - meyndh and پال - paal
Whats the definition of dam?
Definition of the dam are
- female parent of an animal especially domestic livestock
- a metric unit of length equal to ten meters
- obstruct with, or as if with, a dam
What is the synonym of dam?
Synonym of word dam are atypically, spiel off, obstacle, colloped, infringement, close down, spigot, amorally, shutting, manacle
What are the idioms related to dam?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word dam.
- For the most part
- Idle bodies aregenerally busy bodies
- He that measures not himself is measure
- Neither can a stream stay its course nor the fleeting hour
- Rest on one's oars
What are the quotes with word dam?
Here are the quotes with the word dam in them
- Some types of environmental restoration projects are well-known restored wetlands, for instance, or coal mine reclamation projects. Recently though, larger dam removal projects have started, a number of them in Washington state. — Matt Gonzalez
- We don't want tradition. We want to live in the present and the only history that is worth a tinker's dam is the history we make today. — Henry Ford