Trail meanings in Urdu
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Trail.
- (verb) : to lag or linger behind
- (noun) : evidence pointing to a possible solution
- (noun) : a path or track roughly blazed through wild or hilly country
- (noun) : a track or mark left by something that has passed
- (verb) : drag loosely along a surface; allow to sweep the ground
- (verb) : hang down so as to drag along the ground
- (verb) : move, proceed, or walk draggingly or slowly
I would like to see more airplay for all artists, no matter what age. I think there's a lot of money being spent toward the young guys, but a lot of the older guys are the ones who blazed the trail for those young guys.
More words related to the meanings of Trail
More words from Urdu related to Trail
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Trail meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
جمعتچواناجزومابعدسہاگہڈھوناپچھلاتربیت دیناواحدفراہم کرناچوسنادرجہکھمبازنبورتحتاخذ کرناکھچاوٹحشمتعاقبپی جاناجٹگروہ بناناٹپکاناکپڑے اتارنااٹھاناچاٹنادوسراانجمنبوزہ کشی ہوناذیلملحقچمٹےمیںباہر نکالناگاڑیریل گاڑیپیچھے پیچےٹھِکانے لَگاناترتیب سے لگاناگوشروکچھین لیناہٹاناجھولیمُقلّدِينمجموعہدم دیناجھنڈقبیلنتیجہگھسیٹ ...
What are the meanings of Trail in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Trail in Urdu are کھینچنا - khiinchna and ذیل - zeyl. To understand how would you translate the word Trail in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Trail or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Trail synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Trail. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Trail in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Trail in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Trail with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by trail?
Meanings of trail are کھینچنا - khiinchna and ذیل - zeyl
Whats the definition of trail?
Definition of the trail are
- to lag or linger behind
- evidence pointing to a possible solution
- a path or track roughly blazed through wild or hilly country
- a track or mark left by something that has passed
- drag loosely along a surface; allow to sweep the ground
- hang down so as to drag along the ground
- move, proceed, or walk draggingly or slowly
What is the synonym of trail?
Synonym of word trail are eretation, lug, dretch, haul, scatch, drag long, cramping, distil, stretching, unit
What are the quotes with word trail?
Here are the quotes with the word trail in them
- I would like to see more airplay for all artists, no matter what age. I think there's a lot of money being spent toward the young guys, but a lot of the older guys are the ones who blazed the trail for those young guys. — Willie Nelson
- No memory is ever alone it's at the end of a trail of memories, a dozen trails that each have their own associations. — Louis L'Amour
- Walk on a rainbow trail walk on a trail of song, and all about you will be beauty. There is a way out of every dark mist, over a rainbow trail. — Robert Motherwell
- Having been to Europe and working and traveling there, the restaurants my wife and I remember were always off the beaten trail restaurants. So I tried to seek a little 'off the beaten trail,' but cool area. — Todd English