Absorb meanings in Urdu
Absorb meanings in Urdu are اپنانا, چوسنا, پیوست کرنا, جذب کرنا, کھینچنا, پینا, ٹھِکانے لَگانا, صَرف میں لانا, پی جانا, جَذَب کَرنا, چُوس لینا Absorb in Urdu. More meanings of absorb, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 9 English and 1 Urdu definitions related to the word Absorb.
- (verb) : take up, as of debts or payments
- (verb) : suck or take up or in
- (verb) : cause to become one with
- (verb) : take up mentally
- (verb) : assimilate or take in
- (verb) : take in, also metaphorically
- (verb) : become imbued
- (verb) : consume all of one's attention or time
- (verb) : devote (oneself) fully to
- اپنی ذات میں یا اپنے اندَر سَما لینا
More words related to the meanings of Absorb
More words from Urdu related to Absorb
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Absorb meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
شربتزمین پر گھسیٹناتصویر بنانانوکیلاعقد کرناپیوست ہونامار لیناہتھازور لگا کر پیچھے کھینچنابڑے بڑے گھونٹ لے کر پیناسانس اندر کھینچناچوس لیناجڑناہڑپ کرنالے لیناکانان بنچواناچُولسہاگہکپڑے اتارناٹھنڈائیگود لینابار برداری کرنانوکدارباہنااکھاڑنابوزہ کشی ہوناسوراخزنبورنوش کرنانِگل جانامشروبپکڑنامنگنی کرنازبردستی سے گھسیٹنااخذ کرنابنا گوشناراضگیٹپکاناچُول بٹھاناچھین لیناچڑھا جانامستعار لینانکاسنالائقسوکھ لیناکھچاوٹکھینچناخانہ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Absorb
What are the meanings of Absorb in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Absorb in Urdu are کھینچنا - khiinchna, اپنانا - apnaana, جذب کرنا - jazb karna, چوسنا - chuusna, پینا - piina, پی جانا, پیوست کرنا - peywast karna and چُوس لینا. To understand how would you translate the word Absorb in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Absorb or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Absorb synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Absorb. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Absorb in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Absorb in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Absorb with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by absorb?
Meanings of absorb are کھینچنا - khiinchna, اپنانا - apnaana, جذب کرنا - jazb karna, چوسنا - chuusna, پینا - piina, پی جانا, پیوست کرنا - peywast karna and چُوس لینا
Whats the definition of absorb?
Definition of the absorb are
- take up, as of debts or payments
- suck or take up or in
- cause to become one with
- take up mentally
- assimilate or take in
- take in, also metaphorically
- become imbued
- consume all of one's attention or time
- devote (oneself) fully to
- اپنی ذات میں یا اپنے اندَر سَما لینا
What is the synonym of absorb?
Synonym of word absorb are pullulate, appropriate, incorporate, drag, suckles, pulling, assimilate, pennae, suckhole, pull up
What are the idioms related to absorb?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word absorb.
- Wash one brain
- Wet one whistle
- Wet ones whistle
- You drink vinegar when you have wine at your elbow
- Jog away jog off
What are the quotes with word absorb?
Here are the quotes with the word absorb in them
- We should so provide for old age that it may have no urgent wants of this world to absorb it from meditation on the next. It is awful to see the lean hands of dotage making a coffer of the grave. — Pearl S.Buck
- It's amazing how much you can absorb on a film set. — Mia Wasikowska
- Heroes to me are guys that sit in libraries. They absorb knowledge and then the risks they take are calculated on the basis of the courage it took to become replete with knowledge. — William Hurt
- There is a subconscious way of taking violence as a way of expression, as a normality, and it has a lot of effects in the youth in the way they absorb education and what they hope to get out of life. — Salma Hayek