Twice meanings in Urdu
Twice meanings in Urdu are دو مَرتَبَہ, دو دَفعہ, دو مُعاملوں میں, دو موقعوں پَر, دو بار جیسے سِلسِلَہ وار, دُگنا, ددفعہ, دگنا, دو گنا Twice in Urdu. More meanings of twice, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Twice.
- (adverb) : two times
- (adverb) : to double the degree
When I was a little kid I used to play with guys twice my age, so, I was the last one picked, so if I picked I knew that I had to get the ball to the scorer if I wanted to stay on the court, so that was pretty much my job.
More words from Urdu related to Twice
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Twice meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Twice in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Twice
What are the meanings of Twice in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Twice in Urdu are دو گنا - do guna, دُگنا - dugna and دگنا - dugna. To understand how would you translate the word Twice in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Twice or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Twice synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Twice. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Twice in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Twice in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Twice with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by twice?
Meanings of twice are دو گنا - do guna, دُگنا - dugna and دگنا - dugna
Whats the definition of twice?
Definition of the twice are
- two times
- to double the degree
What is the synonym of twice?
Synonym of word twice are double, binary, dual, doubler, two fold, doubly
What are the idioms with the word twice?
Here are the idioms with the word twice in them.
- A foult once denied is twice committed
- A fox is not taken twice in the same snare
- He gives twice who gives quickly
- If a man deceives me once shame on him if twice shame on me
- It is a silly fish that is caught twice with the same bait
What are the idioms related to twice?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word twice.
- It is a double pleasure to cheat the cheater
- Living upon trust is the way to pay double
- A prophet is not honoured in his own country
- Flee for one life
- Flee for ones life
What are the quotes with word twice?
Here are the quotes with the word twice in them
- Youngsters of the age of two and three are endowed with extraordinary strength. They can lift a dog twice their own weight and dump him into the bathtub. — Erma Bombeck
- Save your money. You're going to need twice as much money in your old age as you think. — Michael Caine
- When I was a little kid I used to play with guys twice my age, so, I was the last one picked, so if I picked I knew that I had to get the ball to the scorer if I wanted to stay on the court, so that was pretty much my job. — Jason Kidd
- I've had to be a man since I was 12 or 13. I had a job. And I was playing the piano for people twice my age. Handling responsibility is what makes a man a man. — Jamie Foxx