Unwritten meanings in Urdu
Unwritten meanings in Urdu is سادہ Unwritten in Urdu. More meanings of unwritten, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Unwritten.
- (adjective satellite) : said or done without having been planned or written in advance
- (adjective satellite) : using speech rather than writing
- (adjective) : based on custom rather than documentation
A state that suppresses all freedom of speech, and which by imposing the most terrible punishments, treats each and every attempt at criticism, however morally justified, and every suggestion for improvement as plotting to high treason, is a state that breaks an unwritten law.
More words from Urdu related to Unwritten
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Unwritten meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
غیر آراستہروکھاپکااستعمال کرنے میںگھبرایا ہواکھلاسیدھا سادہگھریلوفرشتہتماماًبھوندودیسیبے زینتان گھڑخالصعام فہمسفیدینِس کپٹضعیف الاعتقادمالوفنیکاجاڑ منظرمودھوشریفبھدابن چھلاسچامِحضبے تکاصاف گوباوٴلاصادقسادیبے رنگسیدھامیدانغیر مصنوعیتکلفات سے بریوفاداراُجاڑ مَنظرچتتاصاف باطنصحرابے بناوٹعادلغیر پیچیدہخالیصافبے ریابے تصنع ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Unwritten
What are the meanings of Unwritten in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Unwritten in Urdu is سادہ - saadah. To understand how would you translate the word Unwritten in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Unwritten or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Unwritten synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Unwritten. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Unwritten in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Unwritten in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Unwritten with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by unwritten?
Meaning of unwritten is سادہ - saadah
Whats the definition of unwritten?
Definition of the unwritten are
- said or done without having been planned or written in advance
- using speech rather than writing
- based on custom rather than documentation
What is the synonym of unwritten?
Synonym of word unwritten are exoteric, inornate, unstamped, plainest, credulous, blank, inartificial, sincere, simplistic, simples
What are the idioms related to unwritten?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word unwritten.
- In simple phrase
- Justice is simple truth is easy
- Write with the learned but speak with the vulgar
What are the quotes with word unwritten?
Here are the quotes with the word unwritten in them
- It is no longer an unwritten law of American capitalism that industry will attempt to maintain wages at a level that allows a single wage to support a family. — Christopher Lasch
- There is a misleading, unwritten rule that states if a quote giving advice comes from someone famous, very old, or Greek, then it must be good advice. — Bo Bennett
- A state that suppresses all freedom of speech, and which by imposing the most terrible punishments, treats each and every attempt at criticism, however morally justified, and every suggestion for improvement as plotting to high treason, is a state that breaks an unwritten law. — Kurt Huber
- You do not know our culture, our ethics, or the unwritten codes that already provide our society more order than could be obtained by any of your impositions. — John Perry Barlow